• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

tonybolton said:
Ok....new update is kinda cool...but sorta gay.

Has the JD chopper bike now, not sure it's "niche" track, but ehh....whatever.

The "upgrade/part scrapper" is a GREAT idea with miserable execution. Cool, I can scrap/get cash-credit to make another mod more useful! Awesome!

With that said, that scrapper has been munching on my Level 6,620 fuel booster for the gay ass scooter I don't even own for a whole damn day now...with another 8hrs to go.

#whitepeopleproblems

its driving me nuts only being able to scrap 200 pieces at a time... this is going to take awhile..

2a8ebbbf87af9080ee702dbd95e05bec.jpg

Thanks for nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8af230dbb8e3cec8cd7a0ab2652a0202.jpg

Ugh down to 6 day.. so close to making something useful here but they sure did miss

There MAY be a trick to getting around this.

If you go into your phones setting, you MAY be able to jack with the time/day/etc. Manually reset it to like next week/month/year then go into the game and get your ****, then reset internal clock back.

...lather...rinse...repeat.. :)

blacksheep10 said:
Havne't updated. Can you go to vehicles you don't use and scrap mods off them for diamonds? or mods for other vehicles you do like? I mean my one wheel has like 70 sets of wings I'd trade in on diamonds

That's what I've been doing. Dumping all the cool **** from vehicles I know I'll know own/buy. Monowheel.....scooter....bus.....dirt bike....

tonybolton said:
There MAY be a trick to getting around this.

If you go into your phones setting, you MAY be able to jack with the time/day/etc. Manually reset it to like next week/month/year then go into the game and get your ****, then reset internal clock back.

...lather...rinse...repeat.. :)

I tried that earlier and it didn't work for me

New Desert Mile track is pretty cool. Usually I'm not fond of 30+ second courses(like the snow one), but this one is faster paced / fun.

I set a time on it and shared/challenged my friend list. Haters jump up to get beat down. :)

Man...that part grinder is no joke. Been munchin on **** for 7 days!!!! LMAO!

Rick has come around.....not near 80%, but I've worked with him, found out his good points and bad points and adjusted accordingly. He's a good guy....jus gotta keep your BS filter on and focus on positive reinforcement and motivation. He feels more of the team now that I've given him responsibilities and key points on his daily agenda.

It's all in finding what works and doesn't. :)

jayphizzle said:
There he is! He has been on the HCR2 daily :driving:

You guys prolly bout to start runnin' train on me. I ACCIDENTLY tossed my "overcharged turbo" mod for the Rally Car into the parts muncher. **** ME RIGHT?! LMAO I thought it was still on the Scooter or Monowheel. ****!

Latest posts