• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone riding Windrock this weekend? 02/11 02/12

Ho Shorts

Looking at doing a last minute weekend ride. Buggy is on rocks and 49s so up for most anything from moderate to extreme.

Text is best
865-776-3749
Derek

Oh yea we usually park at Michaels house or at the culdisack and go up the power lines and by the interstate take a break at the 141exit and head on the the quarry. It's as bad as you want it and then some or you can just trail ride and watch. Or you can try the insane line that I take up next to the v notch it's not for anything under my wheelbase. One little wrong anything and your probably dead but I'm still here so far :driving:

I've got parking for about 6 truck/trailers. Theres about anything you want to ride. A couple decent hill climbs to blast up, good rock crawling and trail riding, and then the insane rock climbs.

If you like to bounce, we can go down on the creek side and see who can make it to the top in 2wd the fastest.

If interested, I'll pm an address.

The only time I tried the 2wd up the hill it netted me a broke all to hell rear Rockwell shaft that we finally fished out with a c b firestick copper nuse we came up with and a few hours lost messing with it but it came out and we carried on :****:

I made it before the auto went in, but it was dry. Only had to back up on shortcut before the rocky section, misjudged my needed speed. May try this weekend while it's wet. booyang

Ho Shorts said:
Looking at doing a last minute weekend ride. Buggy is on rocks and 49s so up for most anything from moderate to extreme.

Text is best
865-776-3749
Derek

Depending on how many back out on a local ride, I'm down with windrock. I'll text tomorrow to let you know.

Latest posts