• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock

Re: I need help convincing a friend to drive to Golden Mountain

pholmann said:
:rolf:
You been hanging out with dooder too much. His smart assery is rubbing off.
My wife can vouch that I've been like that long before 5bruhs was ever in the picture.

The way I seez it, we both brokeded on the same hill. Mine was just body damage tho. So d30>d60, just saying.

The Luke said:
My wife can vouch that I've been like that long before 5bruhs was ever in the picture.

The way I seez it, we both brokeded on the same hill. Mine was just body damage tho. So d30>d60, just saying.

I have always had a secret crush on a high pinion 30 :****:

muddinmetal said:
I have always had a secret crush on a high pinion 30 :****:
Hell yea. One day, I'll upgrade to big kid axles. But for now, it's pretty nice bouncing around on 33's and being able to find parts all day long at any junkyard within 30 miles.

The Luke said:

LOL yes we did. I won't mention the 300hp I have on you though. And alcohol was not involved....... You believe that right? ;D

So the moon is where you flopped? Eric Dones sent me pics of it right after it happened. We were somewhere above you about that time.

The Luke said:
I'm on 33's, 4" short arms and lockers. The old jeep does pretty well there. There's tons of places that the jeep would get absolutely denied. But so far, I've made it up every trail I've tried except the moon. That was at the last hardline ride and it was slicker than hell tho.

I'll second this I have been running 33 for years and have been all over GMP while some place are getting harder to get to I still go.

I need help convincing a friend to drive to Golden Mountain

pholmann said:
LOL yes we did. I won't mention the 300hp I have on you though. And alcohol was not involved....... You believe that right? ;D

So the moon is where you flopped? Eric Dones sent me pics of it right after it happened. We were somewhere above you about that time.
Hey, I'm not making any horsepower claims, but I did swap in some mustang injectors and a cherry bomb. Just saying

We were on the first ledge. I took the far left line and found a slick spot. In my defense, I hadn't really drank all day. But did ask for a beer afterwards.

Well why the hell didn't you say so? Mustang injectors and a damn cherry bomb. lol That was a slick ass mess during the HL ride.

I just don't like to brag. I didn't want lesser hp folks to feel bad.

I try to consider the little people.....metaphorically speaking...

I wish I could find pics of that dude that had the b&s Lawn mower engine in his s10 at WITC. Horizontal shaft- pow!