• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock

I have never seen it take this long to convince someone to go riding............and only an extra 50 miles. :dunno:

Re: Re: I need help convincing a friend to drive to Golden Mountain

halcat said:
I have never seen it take this long to convince someone to go riding............and only an extra 50 miles. :dunno:
I can understand the guy 8) :p ;D

Waffle said:
I think we're scheduled to go in August. Not the month I would have chosen to head south, but it is what it is. Damn it! Lol
It's not too bad when you're back there under the trees but when it opens up a little bit it can get hot if you're sitting around bullshiting.

Re: I need help convincing a friend to drive to Golden Mountain

TBItoy said:
Your buddy's razr won't do 1/2 of the trails at GMP anyway.

If he wants to gravel road blaze in a rzr send him somewhere he can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This

Re: I need help convincing a friend to drive to Golden Mountain

I'll be there, waiting on pholmann to show up so I can show him how it's done.......

The Luke said:
I'll be there, waiting on pholmann to show up so I can show him how it's done.......

That's what I do when rollin' with P-diddy.....luckily he waits for me. He does make me stand behind a tree when we see others out though.

tonybolton said:
....and you have SnapChat too. You're a Social(media) Butterfly.

Whoa!! Hold the hell on. No snapchat for me my friend. The misses isn't gonna send me naked pics so why do I need it?

pholmann said:
Whoa!! Hold the hell on. No snapchat for me my friend. The misses isn't gonna send me naked pics so why do I need it?
Don't lie I read your blog