• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Superlift

Gadametz

Im at 20 year old college student full time and ive been into crawling since I turned 16 and could drive my first cherokee to the park. Most people my age dont have the interest or money to get into crawling and every time i go out its not as fun because I can only bring one person. If anyone is wanting another rig to ride with at superlift or disney (havent been yet) i'd love to join a ride with a few people. I have a v8 one ton rig on 40's so i can keep up on most trails. I'd like to meet some good guys to wheel with. If anyones interested let me know on here

One of the best things you can do is join a local offroad club...
If you don't find what you're looking for online try asking as local offroad shops.

Edit: btw I wheeled at super lift for a day once... Had a ball... Nice place.

Look up the Arkansas Crawlers. That's our home park. We are having our annual "New Guys Run" the weekend of April 8th complete with crawfish boil for dinner. We ride at HSORVP all the time. A group of us are headed to Clayton this weekend, too, and we will be at Byrd's for what's left of the 4x4th event in July. Just a few of the things we have going on :woot:

jordan7118 said:
Look up the Arkansas Crawlers. That's our home park. We are having our annual "New Guys Run" the weekend of April 8th complete with crawfish boil for dinner. We ride at HSORVP all the time. A group of us are headed to Clayton this weekend, too, and we will be at Byrd's for what's left of the 4x4th event in July. Just a few of the things we have going on :woot:
Who can I contact to join? i've texted the number on the website and commented on the instagram page with no reply