• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Feb 25, 2017 9:00am Outlaw Off Road Racing Series : Race 1

ALPHAGORILLA22

Lots of questions about Outlaw Off Road Racing. This organization was created by a small group of racer's that were participating in some of the series. This group has decided to come together and create more races.
As most of you know, there is an event on just about every weekend from February to November. We have tried to not be on top of other bouncer series dates. Unfortunately that was not possible, and I think we are on one.
Our group came together to put more of the style races we enjoy out there. We want to keep growing this sport and by keeping that in mind the more races that are out there the more opportunity to grow and race.
Brett Rhodes, Kevin Taylor, Rick Muns, Todd Gilbert, Joe Greene, Alton Ferrell, Heath Day, We all met and decided after several calls from racers that were wanting to race more that we would tackle this ourselves. We are and
will be doing things our way. We want to put on a respectable race that anyone can enjoy. We will be continuing to keep this a Family Friendly race series. You can register on our facebook page or website. A list of rules and
safety requirements are posted on our website and fb page.

ENTRY FEE

• Entry per race is $150
• Must be paid 2 weeks before race day.
• If paid after 2 week mark $200
• If a racer commits to all 4 race's before first race, price is $125 per race.
All pre paid racers will have a driver +1 at the park gate.

PAYOUTS
?
• 1st. $4,000
• 2nd. $2,000
• 3rd. $1,000
• 4th-10th. $250

END OF YEAR | SERIES PAYOUT?
Minimum of!!!
• 1st. $4,000
• 2nd. $2,000
• 3rd. $1,000

Winners will always be determined by fastest combined times! This will also stand true for series winner.
registration, and entry fee's will be handled from the website, as well as all rules, which most of you have seen.
Our first race gate Fee's
Fri-sunday is $30 per person.
That does include primitive camping.
Rock Creek does not have electrical hook ups, so plan to bring a generator if your in RV's
Saturday Only
$25. Kids 10 and under are free.

We hope to see you all there!

Sincerely, team Outlaw
Kevin Taylor
Brett Rhodes
Rick Muns
Todd Gilbert
Joe Greene
Alton Ferrell
Heath Day

Our first event will be at:

Rock Creek Off Road park
Booneville AR.
Feb 25th

We encourage everyone to race what ever series you can! And we hope to see you at ours too!

Outlaw Off Road Racing Series : Race 1
Rock Creek Racing and Recreation ORP
3228 Ferguson Valley Rd, Booneville, Arkansas 72927

https://www.facebook.com/outlawoffroadracing/photos/a.1816394515280726.1073741827.1815965068657004/1833664243553753/?type=3

Feb 25th.
Rock creek off road park Booneville AR

May 6th.
Flat nasty
Jadwin Missouri

June 10th
Pump jack
Columbia Kentucky

Sep 9th
Deadwood off road
Spencer Tennessee

Nick, I think them boys in " Mac. Menvill" have it. I think it the same people that gave the shop on the left with all the GI rigs on the far side of Spencer. Roger king has ridden there.

halcat said:
Nick, I think them boys in " Mac. Menvill" have it. I think it the same people that gave the shop on the left with all the GI rigs on the far side of Spencer. Roger king has ridden there.

Yeah I looked at satellite photography of the address, it is the place with all the deuces and 5tons.

I talked to Roger the day or 2 before they were going riding down there (sometime last year maybe?), but I don't think the place even had a name yet.

Should be a good park, the terrain all the way down the edge of the plateau is pretty perfect for crawling.

Re: Feb 25, 2017 9:00am Outlaw Off Road Racing Series : Race 1

TBItoy said:
Yeah I looked at satellite photography of the address, it is the place with all the deuces and 5tons.

I talked to Roger the day or 2 before they were going riding down there (sometime last year maybe?), but I don't think the place even had a name yet.

Should be a good park, the terrain all the way down the edge of the plateau is pretty perfect for crawling.

You guys are correct, we have had a couple of rides here in the last two years just to get people's opinion of the park it's definitely going to be a great park to ride and have events at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hudson1 said:
What type of racing? Rock bouncing, short course one at a time, endurance, land rush start.....

Hudson, As if right now, its one at a time, mild hill hill clumbs/woods course racing. The series race's we do will not be point and shoot. The course/ trails will vary place to place, you may have a coyrse laid out through a shell pit, or a hill climb. It will always be a minimum of 2 hills/courses, and it will always be fastest combined times in the series events.

Latest posts