• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 4 Banger Crawl #3 March 18, 2017

Mattman347 said:
I don't have a 4cyl but I believe we are going to try and make it to watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call there. I had a blast watching the 4banger racing back in January. Something about hearing 4bangers hitting the rev limiters is so much more fun than the bouncers.

ridered3 said:
Good call there. I had a blast watching the 4banger racing back in January. Something about hearing 4bangers hitting the rev limiters is so much more fun than the bouncers.

I hear the drivers are cooler too ;)

JUSSST KIDDDDINNGGGGGGGG!!!

ridered3 said:
By far the racers best quality is their modesty...even the ones that didn't race that day due to charging issues.

I offered to do a mid course battery swap!! :rolf:

poolman said:
I offered to do a mid course battery swap!! :rolf:

Midrace pit crew. Thats a grand idea.

smbroady82 said:
I'm still kicking myself for not trying that day. All I would have had to do was complete that easy course and I would have podiumed. :(

When at AOP for Crawling for Reid, we ran the same course as the January race. I think we made the loop in ~5-8 minutes and it really put the race into perspective for me in terms of the difficulties of that particular trail. Wish I could come down just to watch the racing on Saturday!

smbroady82 said:
I'm still kicking myself for not trying that day. All I would have had to do was complete that easy course and I would have podiumed. :(

#toldyaso

:****:

Imma go hide now...

See you on Saturday, I'll be there to cheer you up ;D

jeeptj99 said:
Well how'd it go?

Pretty good. The rain stopped well before we started. Not a great turnout this time. We have all been talking about restructuring these for next season.

But at any rate, the results were as follows:

Stock Mod:
1st yotabuggy87
2nd Tlh89
3rd smbroady82

Buggy:
1st Billstoy
2nd Nick Sosebee

I can't take any credit for a win. Just Nick and I And Nick picked a good day to break. no big pay out , or big win. I know we don't have to many 4 cylinder Buggies.
Less that want to race. If we don't get more support the 4 cyl. races are nearing a end. Thanks to Tom for trying to do this for us. Hope we can get the word out and keep it alive. He was going to cancel the april race. But for now it is still on.. Please come out, race play or just show your support. Run what you brung, have fun.

billstoy said:
I can't take any credit for a win. Just Nick and I And Nick picked a good day to break. no big pay out , or big win. I know we don't have to many 4 cylinder Buggies.
Less that want to race. If we don't get more support the 4 cyl. races are nearing a end. Thanks to Tom for trying to do this for us. Hope we can get the word out and keep it alive. He was going to cancel the april race. But for now it is still on.. Please come out, race play or just show your support. Run what you brung, have fun.

I hate that I have missed the past few races. I hope to make the April race. Weather played a big part in Saturday's turnout. Congratulations, a win is a win.
Thanks to Tom for putting the time and effort into this series.

Latest posts