• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 4 Banger Crawl #3 March 18, 2017

kmcminn said:
Dang i hate to gear that about possible cancellation of series.

It's really a shame because Tom and Crew have invested so much of their time and money to make this happen.
These really are an everyman race. Anyone with a 4cyl rig can run and compete for a low entry fee with the potential for a good payout.

Tom always picks hills/courses that are doable for anyone.

On our second run, the top 3 times were decided by less than one second!

I think for the most part, people think they want to race, until they actually race. Then the glaring shortcomings of their trail rig becomes apparent .... then they go back to trail riding and being happy lol

I would hate to see it go completely away. Much more reasonable to build a rig that will hold up to 4cyl power reliably ! And courses that don't require jumping huge vertical ledges and dirt hills just to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that it works out these keep happening. I've missed the last couple because schedule just hasn't worked but I love watching you guys smoke the trails.

I plan on entering the one on April 29th and trying to talk 2 of my buddies with 4cyl buggies to go

TO THE GUYS THAT MADE IT OUT: I DIDN'T GET AROUND TO INTRODUCING MYSELF. I WAS IN THE SLIVER TURBO SAMI. MY NAME IS LOGAN BEIZER. THIS WAS MY 2ND RACE OF THE YEAR & I PLAN ON SEEING YALL AT THE NEXT RACE

I hope the series continues. Just watching the racing back in January makes me want to sell the XJ and get a 4banger for the fun of it.

As for Saturday's race, I thought about coming down just to watch, then head back home. Reckon I should have since times were 1 second apart!

kmcminn said:
Oh yeah that is definetly true

A major part in my reason for wanting a 4 banger was to hopefully race my buddies.

the beautiful thing about these races is you can have a $3-4k rig and be somewhat competitive