• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 4 Banger Crawl #3 March 18, 2017

Less than two weeks out. I saw a lot of 4cyl rigs this weekend that should come out.

I believe John from Athens Driveline put $100 on top of the winnings for the 1st place 'stock mod' driver for this race. :driving:

Who else is gonna run this one?

IIRC Tom told us if we can get 20 rigs to come out and race they will pay out the top 5 in each class

smbroady82 said:
Who else is gonna run this one?

IIRC Tom told us if we can get 20 rigs to come out and race they will pay out the top 5 in each class

I remember the rules for stock mod being 50% body and 50% stock frame .... do these still apply or have they changed ?

rednecklights said:
I remember the rules for stock mod being 50% body and 50% stock frame .... do these still apply or have they changed ?

I believe so, unlimited tire size, unlimited suspension, unlimited power adders

I believe John from Athens Driveline put $100 on top of the winnings for the 1st place 'stock mod' driver for this race. :driving:
[/quote]

yes I did Lets get them out.

I know there's a how lot more than 20 capable rigs out there.

TRUCNUT said:

yes I did Lets get them out.

I know there's a how lot more than 20 capable rigs out there.

:woot:

Good luck to everyone racing. This race fell on the weekend we had my sons birthday party planned. See everyone at the next one

toyota104 said:
Good luck to everyone racing. This race fell on the weekend we had my sons birthday party planned. See everyone at the next one

Hate you guys are gonna miss it, you and Corey keep us on our toes! I won't be able to make the last one, so I'd like to see a good turnout this weekend.

Latest posts