• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 4 Banger Crawl #4 April 29, 2017

I ended up with a big ole DNF but man I had fun !

Thank you Mo, Tom and the recovery guys for helping me get the drive shaft back in and getting Samuel off its lid.

CHASMAN9 said:
HAHAHAHAHA, you said "If we don't break in the races" :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR
:gay: :gay:
I won , did not break.. rode till dark and again at busted knuckle today... Did not see you anywhere.

billstoy said:
:gay: :gay:
I won , did not break.. rode till dark and again at busted knuckle today... Did not see you anywhere.

Congratulations on your win this weekend for sure. How'd Nick do? :dunno:

I was busy riding the crap out of Choccolocco park with the Mash yer Motor gang. :driving: :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Did they say they were going to do these again next year? Last I heard Brody say they were kind of on the fence about it.

jeeptj99 said:
Did they say they were going to do these again next year? Last I heard Brody say they were kind of on the fence about it.

Tom said we would start them again around November I think. The turn out of the last few races has been terrible though. I think it was 4 or 5 buggys and 3 stock Saturday

Re:

Planning on Nov with more spread out dates.
These last few courses have been a blast...can't wait to get me a rig for Nov!