• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Round 2 March 10-11 2017 Stony Lonesome OHV Cullman AL.

Re: SRRS Round 2 March 10-11 2017 Stony Lonesome OHV Cullman AL.

How many bouncers are going to be there on Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been a couple years since I have been to Stoney, I am wondering if the road in is gravel and if they have gravel parking for campers ? I have checked and they are out of RV spots. I don't want to go and get stuck in a 40k lb rv with the weather outlook as it is now. :****:

Thanks,

Re: Re: SRRS Round 2 March 10-11 2017 Stony Lonesome OHV Cullman AL.

GIZMO1 said:
Its been a couple years since I have been to Stoney, I am wondering if the road in is gravel and if they have gravel parking for campers ? I have checked and they are out of RV spots. I don't want to go and get stuck in a 40k lb rv with the weather outlook as it is now. :****:

Thanks,
They do. Rain/parking shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

GIZMO1 said:

Thanks,

The entire parking lot is gravel and has lights now. Very easy to park large rigs and stays dry.

Re:

There is a spot for you to park. Want me to get one roped off for ya?

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: SRRS Round 2 March 10-11 2017 Stony Lonesome OHV Cullman AL.

How much is admission on Saturday? And riders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I will be making this event after all. Is there anybody who might could show me around a little bit tomorrow?

If I may say, and this is no disrespect to any other owner or park... But, Stony as a host park absolutely KILLED it... From flowing the admission line in, to check points, safety... Tyler, you and your staff are AWESOME!
SRRS guys, ya'll too! But this post is about the park! Amazed at how smooth EVERYTHING was! Huge kuddos!

Latest posts