• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2017 windrock rate bumps

tonybolton

Bypass Crawler
Let the butthurt ensue....

Yearly went from 88 to 91. An insane 0.0085 cents per day!

Hopefully you 1 day'ers can swing the 3 dollars AAAAAAAAAND 5 cent bump.

b1d6e5de7f15a870093bcc34a541a088.jpg

fafbf426fa1ec9503b9045b2f7b29551.jpg

I used to bitch about their rates until I saw what private parks charge for a year pass. I'll take the best park there is for that price.

I used my year pass three times year. Rather ride GMP or AOP myself. GAYROCK is ok for about one trip a year for me. If I had a gay SxS I would ride GAYROCK more :gay:

Re:

I love their math. It's how I price stuff at my store....22.02 ends up at 24 even and gets rid of pennies. Everyone else is 21.99, but they waste time giving back 3 pennies that no one really wants anyway.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Price per acre his is still a deal. I put more miles driving to the trails then I have in a whole year on my rig.

Eddyj said:
Price per acre his is still a deal. I put more miles driving to the trails then I have in a whole year on my rig.

All that driving to those trails is ruff on my slickies!!!

sledneck said:
Sheeeet that is cheap, I think Rausch creek is up to $40 per day. :gay:

In 2015 it was 30 a day but I'd pay it in a heartbeat. Rausch is the best riding I've ever done. The thing that pisses me off about windrock is the dostance between trails, no good shitter, and driving up the mountain. I'd rather go to gmp or aop. But that's just me.