• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mountain - open weekend April 1-2, 2017

Tlh89 said:
That's us! Come on we are rolling out of Chatsworth bright and early Saturday morning.

Wish I could, but If I don't replace my rear leaves after last weekend, I'll be having to add chiropractor fees to my riding budget. :****:

I need to go through my pics, but here are 3 of Clint who is a great guy to hang out with. He has a very photogenic driving style :smoke:

Whoopin Waterfall :
921821DSC5301.jpg

Slinging rocks on Axle Wall :
925616DSC5592.jpg

2WD High Range burnout on the slab in the Creek :
322989DSC5673.jpg

Re:

Enzo, awesome pictures/videos as always. What's the story on you heading home? Date, return date, status of your shipping container?

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Enzo, awesome pictures/videos as always. What's the story on you heading home? Date, return date, status of your shipping container?

X2

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Kel, I think he may need a going away ride at the park of his choosing :****:

Re:

muddinmetal said:
Kel, I think he may need a going away ride at the park of his choosing :****:

We talked for a while about his situation, I will let him explain all of that. But, this pretty much was his last regular ride. He has commitments the next few weekends and unfortunately he will be gone at the end of the month.

Again, I will let him explain all of that.

We had a blast Saturday, I was glad he got to ride with me one last time on this go round. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks if all goes according to planned. thumb.gif

Re:

smbroady82 said:
We talked for a while about his situation, I will let him explain all of that. But, this pretty much was his last regular ride. He has commitments the next few weekends and unfortunately he will be gone at the end of the month.

Again, I will let him explain all of that.

We had a blast Saturday, I was glad he got to ride with me one last time on this go round. Hopefully he will be back in a few weeks if all goes according to planned. thumb.gif

That is good to hear.

Great pics I need Brody and Enzo to ride with us every time we go :****: there wasn't many pics of Brody bc he would crawl right up and then stand at the top and laugh at us as we beat our rigs to death to try to follow him :dblthumb: best pic of the weekend is when the jeep on 46 claws monster jam the waterfall but I don't know if anyone got a pic of it