• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mountain - open weekend April 1-2, 2017

Re: Re: Hale Mountain - open weekend April 1-2, 2017

Bebop said:
I only got the back bounce, not the first one. :mad:
Should have gotten the one of clint rolling.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jccarter1 said:
Great pics I need Brody and Enzo to ride with us every time we go :****: there wasn't many pics of Brody bc he would crawl right up and then stand at the top and laugh at us as we beat our rigs to death to try to follow him :dblthumb:

Lol

That's usually how it works at Hale Mt (with pics of mine). , but I love showing everyone around so it's all good. :dblthumb:

jccarter1 said:
Great pics I need Brody and Enzo to ride with us every time we go :****: there wasn't many pics of Brody bc he would crawl right up and then stand at the top and laugh at us as we beat our rigs to death to try to follow him :dblthumb: best pic of the weekend is when the jeep on 46 claws monster jam the waterfall but I don't know if anyone got a pic of it

The guy with us in the green Sami got some videos. Here is one of Nic on waterfall

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ci_KPP6qArs

Re: Re: Hale Mountain - open weekend April 1-2, 2017

ROKTOY829 said:
Should have gotten the one of clint rolling.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have it. Just didn't spend the time processing photos yet

Definitely wish I could have made this trip.

I'm wondering what the green Samurai is using for rear brakes...

04A29AC4-EE27-4267-AD2F-FA3CF14BD391_zpsgaz2foaq.jpg

clemsonjeep said:
Definitely wish I could have made this trip.

I'm wondering what the green Samurai is using for rear brakes...

04A29AC4-EE27-4267-AD2F-FA3CF14BD391_zpsgaz2foaq.jpg

The tan one in the picture??

That's me. Currently has no rear brakes, it was that way when I traded for it a few months ago. I actually have disc brake brackets and some calipers to put on it but a 5 month really cuts down on the wrenching time. It stops pretty good without rear brakes though LOL :****:

Ha...sorry it looked like a faded olive drab on my phone. Definitely tan on the computer. Yeah as long as its in 4 wheel and locked f&r the front brakes will stop it just fine. It was more of a curiosity to see if you had come up with something unusual.

Good lookin rig...of course I'm partial to Samurais.

Same here, I have had a few! It's 1.6 8v with 6.5-1 tcase. I threw the sticky treps and full hydro steering on and have been beating on it for a few trips now. The plan is to redo the 4 link in the rear and 4 link the front eventually.