• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mountain - open weekend April 1-2, 2017

smbroady82 said:
I plan on being at this one.

Anyone else wanna get some good ole fashioned trail riding in??

I plan on being there, weather pending. Will be my first trip to Hale.

Tlh89 said:
I plan on being there, weather pending. Will be my first trip to Hale.

Come on out, I'll show you around!

GONOVRIT said:
I'm debating on the Easter ride if there was someone I could join with. Not sure I can get any of my guys to make the long drive.

The Easter ride will be a lot more crowded than the open weekend. But there are tons of us that ride the Easter ride every year if you need a group to join or need a guide. thumb.gif

smbroady82 said:
The Easter ride will be a lot more crowded than the open weekend. But there are tons of us that ride the Easter ride every year if you need a group to join or need a guide. thumb.gif

Thanks, I'd much rather make a wknd less crowded but I have schedule conflicts. I'll be in touch.

Still planning to be there. Will have a couple others with me, be ready to show us the good stuff!

We have three rigs that will be there this weekend.

What type of crowd should we expect?

Need a guide if anyone available.

wesharper said:
We have three rigs that will be there this weekend.

What type of crowd should we expect?

Need a guide if anyone available.

With your 3 there should be 9-10 rigs that I know of for sure unless someone backs out. That's just the ones I know about.

Anyone that needs a guide, be there by 9am or so and I would love to show you around. We should have a good group. thumb.gif

I heard the big local utility ride got canceled so I've been talking to some of those guys to try to get them to come over this weekend.

darrenmark said:
Would I be able to tag along in a Ifs rig with 35's ?

oh yeah, most main trails can be done there by a rig on 35s locked f/r , only one locker would be trickier, open/open would have a really hard time

there's tons of difficult trails there, but they can be bypassed easily if someone didn't want to hit them

Tlh89 said:
Still planning to be there. Will have a couple others with me, be ready to show us the good stuff!

Saw in the other thread you mentioned the CJ on 46's. Is that Nic and C3? If so I'm pretty sure that rig will guide itself around Hale as much as trucker had it there. laughing1

Wish I could swing a Hale trip this weekend, it's been way too long since I've been.

BLGXJ said:
Saw in the other thread you mentioned the CJ on 46's. Is that Nic and C3? If so I'm pretty sure that rig will guide itself around Hale as much as trucker had it there. laughing1

Wish I could swing a Hale trip this weekend, it's been way too long since I've been.

That's us! Come on we are rolling out of Chatsworth bright and early Saturday morning.