• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
If you haven't already, download the awesome GPS map that John G built for us.
Directions at www.choccoloccomountain.com/mapsdirections
This ride is gonna be "Just for fun"! No races, just good ol boys & girls having fun &
getting some actual riding time in & partying down Saturday night! So y'all don't leave
hang around Sat night. Wes is like a modern day Conway Twitty or Vern Gosdin.
He plays a little bit of everything. You won't be disappointed!
Link to Wes Brown music page on fb https://www.facebook.com/twistonit/

creepycrawly said:
Yep. Quite a few of us are regulars.

And Drew knows the trails so well, that a poor fool in a slapped out crawler can barely keep up with him in his rzr... on a night ride... on a short-cut trail... with crappy headlights...
It was a GOOD night of wheeling with friends!

Short of stripper poles and Hooter girls handing out free wings, what else would you guys like to see at this event? Just getting ideas ahead of time. Let me know what you're thinking. :dunno: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Short of stripper poles and Hooter girls handing out free wings, what else would you guys like to see at this event? Just getting ideas ahead of time. Let me know what you're thinking. :dunno: :dblthumb:

You know, it is a college town, those things may not be that hard to make happen as well :****:

Re:

Yep.....You started it. Do the hooters girls have to be there? How bout a guided night ride tour for morons? I don't know how to have anything nice, nor do I know when to back down. I am good at follow the leader, as long as the leader doesn't have giant balls or a death wish.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

You know, it is a college town, those things may not be that hard to make happen as well ****

Yep.....You started it. Do the hooters girls have to be there? How bout a guided night ride tour for morons? I don't know how to have anything nice, nor do I know when to back down. I am good at follow the leader, as long as the leader doesn't have giant balls or a death wish.

I will take both of these excellent thoughts, hopes, wishes, into consideration at this time, although you might not want to hold your breath on the stripper pole or Hooter girls. flashemifyougotem :rolf:

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Im definitely not gonna lead u around. I have to take chicken trails now with the 4runner. Lol.

Re: Re:

natedawgxj said:
Im definitely not gonna lead u around. I have to take chicken trails now with the 4runner. Lol.
What's the worst thing that could happen? :)