• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
mashyermotor said:
Our new oil filler cap we acquired...
0aeb70468ab539f3f6b543896c00de7a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
You get bonus points if the USB ports work. It could be part of your engine bay lunch warmer/cell phone charger.

mashyermotor said:
And new character marks ....
fa72bef0f270bfbf93450e445d5db011.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

And just think, you got all these new "character marks" without the assistance of a little Giggle Gas. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

I spent Friday riding around with my wife until my crew showed up. We hit some pretty good stuff even though we were solo. Boat Ramp was an awesome experience as was watching some of the buggies hit Showtime and Escalator.
Saturday we put in a good long day and hit Playground, Hell's Revenge, Chainsaw, TeePee among others. This place definitely pushed my Ranger's capabilities.

I met a bunch of you all and have to say this was the friendliest gathering of wheelers I have ever been a part of. Even the town of Jacksonville was like Mayberry where everyone was just glad you were there and happy to help.

The I20-I85 corridor traffic was insane. 300 miles took us nearly 8 hours to get home!

Jody Treadway said:
I spent Friday riding around with my wife until my crew showed up. We hit some pretty good stuff even though we were solo. Boat Ramp was an awesome experience as was watching some of the buggies hit Showtime and Escalator.
Saturday we put in a good long day and hit Playground, Hell's Revenge, Chainsaw, TeePee among others. This place definitely pushed my Ranger's capabilities.

I met a bunch of you all and have to say this was the friendliest gathering of wheelers I have ever been a part of. Even the town of Jacksonville was like Mayberry where everyone was just glad you were there and happy to help.

The I20-I85 corridor traffic was insane. 300 miles took us nearly 8 hours to get home!

it was nice shooting the breeze with you guys and gals this weekend thumb.gif

Jody Treadway said:

I never got to meet ya but that ranger sounds good as hell.

Couple of pictures

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    624 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    454.6 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    469.2 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    498.2 KB · Views: 110
Couple of additional pictures

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    553.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    542.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    482 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 118
pholmann said:
You just wish you had a sexy bald head. :flipoff1:

This is true. drool

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]N O T [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I'll just shave my butt and walk backwards if I want that look. molaugh :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
This is true. drool

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]N O T [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I'll just shave my butt and walk backwards if I want that look. molaugh :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

God didn't give all of us lots of hair on the tops of our heads. Some of us got it on our back and ass. It is what it is.

muddinmetal said:
God didn't give all of us lots of hair on the tops of our heads. Some of us got it on our back and ass. It is what it is.

True, found this little tidbit for ya to ponder though. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Attachments

• 1800-squatch-the-drunken-squatch-dont-be-lonely-call-sasquatch-only-4003573.png
    1800-squatch-the-drunken-squatch-dont-be-lonely-call-sasquatch-only-4003573.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 117