• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
Re:

I have missed one of the HL rides in the last three years. It will haunt me forever. If it is possible, I will make them all. Good core group and great times to be had.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: June 2017 hardline ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to make this one...but I will not know my daughter's softball schedule for June till probably early May. But it looks like she'll definitely be playing a 3 day tournament the weekend of the 16-18. I know I don't have any influence on the decision just putting it out there that I cannot make it that weekend. Hopefully it'll work out to where I can make it.

Re: June 2017 hardline ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pholmann said:
Some food for thought for everyone to think about. The offroad expo is the first weekend in June....

You beat me to it in terms of mentioning the Expo. As of now, I'm open any weekend in June and would either A) bring the Jeep down or B) come down to hang around camp with y'all motor home folks again. Wife and I are still laughing about/discussing some of the topics from the AOP Hardline Ride.

Re: June 2017 hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn PICK A DATE!!

pholmann said:
Only 13 votes so far on the date....

There I voted. The last two weekends work better, but I am pretty much game for any of those.

I actually voted for the first weekend before I realized it didn't jive with the offroad expo, so I am leaning towards the second week. I would like to try to get it in as early as possible before it turns 200 degrees.

Not sure where to vote but I would be good for the 2nd weekend

At the top of the page their should be a selection of four dates to choose from.

pholmann said:
I actually voted for the first weekend before I realized it didn't jive with the offroad expo, so I am leaning towards the second week. I would like to try to get it in as early as possible before it turns 200 degrees.

poolman said:

rafter b2000 said:
Not sure where to vote but I would be good for the 2nd weekend

You guys gonna have room for a little ole 4cyl rig at your camp? ;D

smbroady82 said:
You guys gonna have room for a little ole 4cyl rig at your camp? ;D

Sure thing!