• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
I'm going to try and make it if there will be enough small tire vehicles and RZRs. Worst case I can get pictures and videos of the beatdowns on boat ramp, showtime, etc.

I am so looking forward to this ride. I love this place and don't get to ride there half enough. If we could get Casey to race Chad, that would be a bonus worth watching. :flipoff1:

squeak12 said:
I'm going to try and make it if there will be enough small tire vehicles and RZRs. Worst case I can get pictures and videos of the beatdowns on boat ramp, showtime, etc.

I'll either be rocking the rzr or jeep on 37's and I get around the park just fine. Come on out.

CHASMAN9 said:
I am so looking forward to this ride. I love this place and don't get to ride there half enough. If we could get Casey to race Chad, that would be a bonus worth watching. :flipoff1:

Should we go ahead and add this to the calendar since it's locked in?

smbroady82 said:
I know you're buggy shopping so we'll let it slide this time! ;)

Haha, busted. I gots my eyes on a nice little Rascal scooter with stickies and a sbc. OOH, gettyup! :driving:

natedawgxj said:
Im hope Wes Brown comes to sing he is awesome and i think we have a guy going to cook for us also. Ill know more in the near future.... :dblthumb:

This just in, looks like Wes Brown will be playing! :dblthumb:

Jody Treadway said:
I've never been to this park before. Any chance of some of you regulars showing a Carolina feller around?

Absolutely, there will be all ranges of vehicles there from leaf looking to full on dumbass drivers like myself. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

My plan as of right now is to tear down for powder when I get home from this ride since lake season will be in full swing. b

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]We need to make this ride HUGE. Right time of the year, no other events happening that I know of, Great food, Great entertainment, Great Park, Great People, what else can you ask for? Let's talk this one up and get everyone involved in this. I know Natalie and Trey are going out of there way to help promote this, so let's do the same[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] :dblthumb:

I will be here, either riding or bumming a ride. I've not missed many HL rides in the last few years and don't plan on missing this one. One of the best parks to night ride that exists. You can get around and do some great crawling/hill killing if you want. Or just trail ride and take all the bypasses.

It shall be a good time for sure.

natedawgxj said:
Im hope Wes Brown comes to sing he is awesome and i think we have a guy going to cook for us also. Ill know more in the near future.... :dblthumb:

Got a link or recommended songs for this guy? Tried a YouTube search but too many Wes Brown's out there to see if I found the correct one or not.

ridered3 said:
Got a link or recommended songs for this guy? Tried a YouTube search but too many Wes Brown's out there to see if I found the correct one or not.

Go to his Fakebook page called Wes Brown Music and he's got some on there. :dblthumb: