• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
I bought a cheap camper shell for my truck for things like this. Throw in an air mattress and I'm good. As long as we're fairly close to the bathrooms my wife is good. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks.

IF I COULD GET MR.{ PHOLMANNS} WIFE TO COME BABYSIT AND SOME OF HIS PRECIOUS TIME WITH ME IN THE SHOP ID HAVE THE OL KUBOTA BUGGY THERE ON KILL !!! :****: :****:, but I guess me and the wifey will jus show up on sxs and GAYZ LOLOLOL :dblthumb: :dblthumb:but we will b there

Well if I don't break at Harlan this weekend, I'm going to try to make this. Looking forward to meeting some of yall and seeing some new trails. Pretty long trip for me, hope it's worth it!

Buggy did awesome last weekend. I have a fuel pump issue to look at but there is actually a good chance I will make this ride! :woot:

I was going to try and make this one but cousin got papers that the army needs him somewhere so we are partying that weekend. Yall have fun.

Re:

I'm out, busted my torque converter at W4W ride. Won't have time to get the new one in before the ride.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

smbroady82 said:
Good job Jessie! :mad:
Lmao Jesse finished it off but I'm sure it was hurt before he drove the buggy. Poundcake doesn't like Jesse for sure, Everytime he drives her, she breaks.

Re: Re:

trucker said:
Lmao Jesse finished it off but I'm sure it was hurt before he drove the buggy. Poundcake doesn't like Jesse for sure, Everytime he drives her, she breaks.

I'm sure you contributed quite a bit!

and yeah, I've noticed Jessie seems to find the stress points for sure

Latest posts