• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Red Wing Boots

The Luke

We had a friend of ours donate a brand new set of size 10 d 8" red wing steel toe boots to help raise money for our adoption. These are brand new in the box. Retail is $250

Asking $150 plus shipping.

Located in Mt Juliet TN.
f33afff2c84549eede68fc78c0619878.jpg
ea9df3120325b5ceb1433568b5d19b47.jpg

I thought redwing left Minnesota and went to china. I'm 10 1/2 . Would love to have them.

Bottom of them are stamped "made in USA". I can post a picture of it when I get home. Father in law had to have emergency surgery so I'll be up here til late this evening.

Edit:forgot they said that on the tongue, too. My bad.

Maybe they'll stretch out a little for ya? Or just grease up your feet a little Lol

halcat said:
I thought redwing left Minnesota and went to china. I'm 10 1/2 . Would love to have them.

Redwing is still up north. Just some boots are made here in the States and some boots are made over seas. Gotta check the tongue. :spin:

Good deal. I had no clue.

Don't miss your chance to strap two pieces of 'merica to your feet!!

I bought m e a pair of them USA redwings once. ran a dozer all day and would park a long way from the dozer in the morning just so I could walk in them comfey boots.

Re:

Had a boot dealer tell me that if a boot has a waterproof membrane like goretex that it won't be made in America.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Just to add to the derail: I believe Danner Rainforest boots are made in USA. Goretex and all.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I should start a thread selling ADD medication on here...lol