• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - "One Shot" Race August 18-20, 2017

redneckengineered said:
The majority of the "driving" in this video is hard to watch. Lots of money and horsepower and that's about it. I love that a guy like Chris (good friend of mine) took a Top 10 in this event. It goes to show that a well built trail rig and a good driver can compete. You don't need a zero visibility spaghetti tube chassis, million hp motor and open headers :****:

Yer just a hatter :rolf:

Good job Chris

Actually driving goes a long way to making it up rocks

I think the proper term is "bowl of spaghetti"

redneckengineered said:
The majority of the "driving" in this video is hard to watch. Lots of money and horsepower and that's about it. I love that a guy like Chris (good friend of mine) took a Top 10 in this event. It goes to show that a well built trail rig and a good driver can compete. You don't need a zero visibility spaghetti tube chassis, million hp motor and open headers :****:

GNorton said:
Well said. He still gets mad at me for calling him a bouncer. Good job Chris.

redneckengineered said:
Oh yea I love to rib him about it. He gets pist!

TBItoy said:
Yer just a hatter :rolf:

Good job Chris

Actually driving goes a long way to making it up rocks

I think the proper term is "bowl of spaghetti"

Thanks guys! I really had a good time with this ROCK RACE. I can't stand/ HATE the "rock bouncer" term. It's not me for sure.

wizzo said:
Thanks guys! I really had a good time with this ROCK RACE. I can't stand/ HATE the "rock bouncer" term. It's not me for sure.

If you wouldn't have stole Gregg's driving style and clipped that tree, you would have really been in the money :fish:

Eddyj said:
Speaking of which why does Wes hate that stump so much?!? :dunno:

Tree hugger. Trying to give it some love.

I've always wondered how a lot of the bouncerish buggies get away with running the DE rams unprotected.
Looks like he didn't. Didn't seem to turn right after the stump rammin

Which buggy?

The Rockwell buggy of josh R. Doesn't have a guard on his Rockwell pinion brake. :dunno:
I drive like a bitch compared to him and my guard is beat to hell

Ha!
#stumprammin

muddinmetal said:
If you wouldn't have stole Gregg's driving style and clipped that tree, you would have really been in the money :fish:

HEY, I represent that remark. Bark=Traction... GREAT job Chris, drove it like a pro. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

wizzo said:

Looks like a rock bouncer to me..... :stir:
All joking aside. Great run.

redneckengineered said:

couldn't agree more! this is a perfect type off course since it's more technical. I loved gmp & aop when I visited and think I would do well in this style.

great run Chris, way to represent!!

road trip next year is in order