• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - "One Shot" Race August 18-20, 2017

Mattman347 said:
Well...If you are going the be there...then I guess we should go too.

So glad that I got to meet you guys! Abigail is amazing. Thsnks for letting me hangout with you all and taking videos and photos of me in Patrick's buggy. I look forward to seeing you all on more trails, and hope we can ride together again soon.
Lori Holmann

The video it looked to get easier as the day went on..
Anybody that went is that the case?

Also where in the park was this at?

It was edited to show the buggies from last place to first. They didn't run in the order shown.

That first little "ledge" didn't look that bad in the shots where the rigs are coming AT you....but where it was filmed them going away from the camera it was pretty big.

Some hit it with some violence, looked like it would really do a number on your neck or back with those sharp left/rights. Ouch. Still amazes me the abuse these rigs can take and still keep going.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Nice job man!!

Forbanger said:

jp fan said:
Great job Chris thumb.gif

Thanks guys!!!

Eddyj said:
The video it looked to get easier as the day went on..
Anybody that went is that the case?

Also where in the park was this at?

This was definitely not the case. Trail got worse as more buggies hit it.

I was told this trail was a one time deal and will NOT be accessible. Maybe the will make a different access to the bottom. That would be the ONLY way I see them keeping it open to the public.

Awesome job man!! So was it hard to get To? Aop looked like one huge pile of rocks to me.

poolman said:
Awesome job man!! So was it hard to get To? Aop looked like one huge pile of rocks to me.

No but you had to cross a small creek, which that day was dry. I heard they had to get a one day permit to access this hill side.

wizzo said:
20k DOLLAR ONE SHOT HILL CLIMB

My run is about 26:37 into the video. Good enough for 9th place and took a little cash home.

The majority of the "driving" in this video is hard to watch. Lots of money and horsepower and that's about it. I love that a guy like Chris (good friend of mine) took a Top 10 in this event. It goes to show that a well built trail rig and a good driver can compete. You don't need a zero visibility spaghetti tube chassis, million hp motor and open headers :****:

redneckengineered said:
The majority of the "driving" in this video is hard to watch. Lots of money and horsepower and that's about it. I love that a guy like Chris (good friend of mine) took a Top 10 in this event. It goes to show that a well built trail rig and a good driver can compete. You don't need a zero visibility spaghetti tube chassis, million hp motor and open headers :****:
Well said. He still gets mad at me for calling him a bouncer. Good job Chris.