• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Zuk Buggy 2.0

How is the comfort level while in the drivers seat ? You look a little bunched up in the one photo you have posted.

Re:

Nice build. What app did you use for the speed and route?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

rugger99 said:
How is the comfort level while in the drivers seat ? You look a little bunched up in the one photo you have posted.

I couldn't get the master mounted anywhere else and like the aesthetics of it, so that's where the pedal had to go. It's still more room than the last buggy and doesn't bother me. I'm 6'2" 230ish, so even a Jeep is a little snug. I was more worried about headroom for when I send it and fail.

Re:

ranger11 said:
Nice build. What app did you use for the speed and route?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I had a good one on my android called My Tracks, but it skitzed out on me this week and I went back to an iPhone. This app is called Map My Tracks.

A few group shots

asYvyMl.jpg

fdlKgxv.jpg

The smile says it all

LlLQUll.jpg

O5gkBi6.jpg

sbJ7Dmf.jpg

BRLtU9sh.jpg

1XTNuXwh.jpg

FlQLCFnh.jpg

YNKw5sCh.jpg

Awesome man!!

So howd it do? Everything you hoped and more? Anything broken? Any issues?

Deets !!!

LightBnDr said:
Awesome man!!

So howd it do? Everything you hoped and more? Anything broken? Any issues?

Deets !!!

I wheelstood it on the rear tires a couple times going vertical and never went over, even without water in the front. I flopped it a couple times doing wheelstands and was able rear steer and drive out of it. The car is a huge learning curve and makes you respect how easy the pros make it look so effortless. The tune is trash and it won't idle, but due to scheduling conflicts can't get on the dyno until Nov 20th. There were a few things I thought a friend tightened when they came over for the final push that wasn't, that I tightened up at camp. The RCV boots kept popping off my tie wraps was really the only breakage.

Cool. So all minor little normals

I'm sure it was a fun trip. I bet just a completely different animal from the Sami

Went to Barnwell Mountain for the weekend with some friends

CRGYrzah.jpg

Tried sending it on Dewoody, but forgot to gas up and it stalled

ocdXgErh.jpg

BxUN4LLh.jpg

VaGKNe4h.jpg

Heim pulled out of my buddy's truck on the park road

8iGzM7Kh.jpg

Buggy looks like it's being tested pretty quickly. Crazy looking breakage for the Dirt Squirrel. Maybe time for him to update his build thread that's on here.

ridered3 said:
Buggy looks like it's being tested pretty quickly. Crazy looking breakage for the Dirt Squirrel. Maybe time for him to update his build thread that's on here.

It's ridiculous the lines you can take with rear steer. Alex is one cool mofo and that truck is legit.

AllGoNoShow said:
You have a pic of the footwell and where you mounted the throttle?

It's a little hard to see in the above pic, but it's inline with the brake pedal about middle of the panel. Undecided if this will stay or be redone.