• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired YJ Based Rock Buggy TRADED

Rnuovrcj5

I've gotten to the point where I just don't use this like I should. And I need a third seat for my daughter now too. I'm not really hurting to sell it but I'd like it out of the way.

Build thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/505320-round-4-a.html

YJ based buggy, there's about 4 feet of frame left.

Body is narrowed about 12" It's currently got the CJ hood on it. YJ one is gone.

Toyota FJ80 E-locker axles, 5.29 gears, Longfields in the front, Chromoly shafts in rear, I've got ARP studs and RCV flanges on the way to fix the flange I popped last time I had it out. Mostly complete rear axle for parts as well (missing some locker pieces, used them on the axle in it now)

Full hydro steering, its got 2-3 rides on a new PSC pump, Just rebuilt the steering column and shaft. Surplus center double ended ram. Hi-ish steer.

3-link front, 4-link rear. All the links except the rear uppers are aluminum

Fox air Shox. 14" front 16" rear

39" Krawler red labels. Two new factory half treads and two full treads that are probably 3/4 tread

Brand new procomp beadlocks.

4.3 Vortec V6, TH350, D300 w/ 4:1 gear set and some sort of upgraded rear output.

I've got a couple of spare rear shafts to go with it as well as some random parts. I'm going to keep the grille as it was from my first vehicle. I think I've got another CJ grille that hasn't been cut down I'll include if wanted.

Located in Mooresville, NC, just north of Charlotte. I'd be willing to travel a bit to deliver it/meet someone.

Clean NC title in my name. 1988 YJ

$14k OBO TRADED

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    448.4 KB · Views: 385
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    473 KB · Views: 336
Re: YJ Based Rock Buggy

more pics. Wheels have the old tires on them in the pics.

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    550.6 KB · Views: 291
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 264
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 251

Bump for awesome rig. Seen it perform at the shop an flats.

Do you still have your buggy? How about a number I can reach you at?

Just bringing this back up. I'm looking for a rig to wheel this summer.

tubehead said:
Just bringing this back up. I'm looking for a rig to wheel this summer.

Just saw this. I'll see if I can fix the build link when I get home today. I'll shoot you a pm with my phone number.

Trade for a 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, all original, leather, 130k miles, sun roof, excellent shape, fully serviced including timing belt and water pump, and everything works except the A/C. Working on putting a new compressor and relay on it tomorrow.

zayne2427 said:
Trade for a 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, all original, leather, 130k miles, sun roof, excellent shape, fully serviced including timing belt and water pump, and everything works except the A/C. Working on putting a new compressor and relay on it tomorrow.

Sorry, I just saw this. Gotta figure out how to turn the notifications on here. Thanks but I'm not sure that would get up my new driveway.

Not sure if you're interested, nor do I know when I'd be able to get down that way (I'm up in MA)... but I got a 1 ton YJ I may be interested in trading.

Stroker 4.7, NV4500, D300 4:1, CUCV 60/14 bolt, 4.56 w/ Detroits, hydro assist, 40" Procomp MT2's, Battleborn beadlocks, cage, Corbeau's F&R. Leaf sprung F&R.

NF7 by Nick Janes, on Flickr

fnf by Nick Janes, on Flickr

janesy said:
Not sure if you're interested, nor do I know when I'd be able to get down that way (I'm up in MA)... but I got a 1 ton YJ I may be interested in trading.

Stroker 4.7, NV4500, D300 4:1, CUCV 60/14 bolt, 4.56 w/ Detroits, hydro assist, 40" Procomp MT2's, Battleborn beadlocks, cage, Corbeau's F&R. Leaf sprung

Shot you a pm