• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TrailFest 2017 - Presented by SFWDA -14th Annual at AOP

jeeptj99 said:
Why is it so expensive?? That's literally double what the park is the other 362 days a year.

Did you look at the itinerary?

It's an actual "event" with organized activities, entertainment, racing, etc.

Not my thing, but a lot of people enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:

Not my thing either. Crawling for Reid they had a ton of stuff scheduled. all we did was ride that day. I'm sure it would be fun if I was in a stock vehicle though. and not gonna lie the rc comp sounds fun. Wonder if I could compete **** faced?? That seems to be when I can drive mine the best.

TBItoy said:

And it will be slammed :****:

SFWDA events are amazing. This is an organization that promotes 4-wheeling at all levels - meaning they help introduce people into our sport/hobby at an entry level in a responsible way as well as supports the veteran off-roaders and their needs. It's very family friendly which is awesome, if the kids aren't involved there is no future!

I'll be there all weekend at the RCV Performance booth and out wheelin. Looking forward to it!

TrailFest last year was awesome! Biggest TF ever i think?

Really looking forward to this years event.

Re: Re: TrailFest 2017 - Presented by SFWDA -14th Annual at AOP

86chevota said:
Too many jeeps/trail plugs/tampons :****:
Last year never had a problem. Hit the hard **** during the day when the mall crawlers are on their "scenic excursion" and doing kid stuff in the parking lot. Do the easy stuff at night. You just mad cuz you sold yours lol :-*

Re: Re: TrailFest 2017 - Presented by SFWDA -14th Annual at AOP

tnford88 said:
Last year never had a problem. Hit the hard **** during the day when the mall crawlers are on their "scenic excursion" and doing kid stuff in the parking lot. Do the easy stuff at night. You just mad cuz you sold yours lol :-*

Had a damn good time at Windrock the other week. I got to get something else so I can keep up with you,pholmann and tony