• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RPM (Revelation Prayer Ministry)

Thank you, Glory To God.

Hope everyone can come out and see us this weekend at Mine Made Paradise in Kentucky for the ProRock/ProUTV Knockout finials.

Just wanted to drop a note and thank everyone for the support with RPM. We have given out as much if not more RPM swag during off season as we did during race season. The 2018 schedule is going to be fun for sure. I'll try and post pics etc as the season goes this year. Took a little Brake from HL to focus on family in off season. If you sent me a message I think I answered all, if not please message again and my apologies. God Bless all and see you on the trails. :dblthumb:

Just a few pics from the Dirt Revival RPM put on with Clayton Reeves and Full Throttle.

Attachments

• IMG_1644.JPG
    IMG_1644.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1645.JPG
    IMG_1645.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1648.JPG
    IMG_1648.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 103
I will have RPM t-shirts in red writing and Pink Writing at the first event for ProRock on February 17th at AOP, hit me up thumb.gif

Thank you for what your doing, serving the Lord and inspiring others(Me). Don't do facebook, but was looking for info on your group, (meeting times and location) look forward to meeting you. Thanks Walter

REVELATION said:
I will have RPM t-shirts in red writing and Pink Writing at the first event for ProRock on February 17th at AOP, hit me up thumb.gif

PM sent

Moving into the 2018 season a few changes will happen with RPM that God has laid on my heart. In past we have had prayer with all drivers, spectators etc. Moving forward we have 9 ProRock/ProUTV events. So on Saturday mornings RPM will hold a short church service at our race trailer at 6am for anyone who wants to join. Then on Sunday I will stay and hold a Sunday service at the trailer at 9am. I know several travel a long ways and from their church for these events. So we want to offer that option to you and make you still feel at home at the races as well whether racer, crew or spectators.
Everyone have a blessed day, keep us in prayer and see you all on the trails

That's awesome dude! Keep up the good work. I was reading 1 Corinthians this morning and 15:11 reminded me that whether they hear the Gospel from you or me or any of the other believers, we should rejoice because people are hearing and believing!

I get asked often how much do we charge for RPM swag. We don't and will not charge for any swag. As long as Lord allows us to hand out and ship for free to you all we will. With that being said thank you to everyone for the RPM support, Glory To God. We will be at AOP this weekend come out and see us.
I will have a mini service at our trailer saturday morning at 7am then one Sunday morning at 9am.
God Bless

God bless you for what you are doing. With the cultural rot that is happening today, it is refreshing to see someone stand up for Our Lord and Savoir, Jesus Christ.