• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline shirts

tcDawg said:
too late to order? link doesn't work

This was a preorder but I ordered a few extra of each size. I have updated the site with the exact inventory we have left so feel free to order what you need because this is it until the next order (who knows when that will be) The Link is back up and working now. :dblthumb:

Re:

Maybe I got missed in the loop, haven't received mine yet.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Went ahead and ordered another one, for my wife since she was pissed I didn't get here one when I got mine. Doubt it'll be here for the HL ride but she'll have it for other rides.

Re:

mcutler said:
Maybe I got missed in the loop, haven't received mine yet.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

PM sent, If anyone else hasnt received their shirts send me a PM or reply to your order email and we will take care of it. :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
This was a preorder but I ordered a few extra of each size. I have updated the site with the exact inventory we have left so feel free to order what you need because this is it until the next order (who knows when that will be) The Link is back up and working now. :dblthumb:

ordered

Thank you!

Shipping is stupid fast. Ordered Monday night and it's here today. My wife will be happy now that she has a shirt too. Thanks again Matt.

Re: Hardline shirts

Got mine the other day. Looks great. Thanks for the help Matt.

Alright Folks here are the last of the shirts that we have available.

Purple
S-3
L-6
XL-1
2XL-7
3XL-2

Dark Gray
S-1
2XL-2

Black
S-2
L-2
XL-5
2XL-1
3XL-1
4XL-1

Place your orders with Paypal or most major credit cards here- https://goo.gl/xA7TnZ
When these are gone they are gone until the fall when we will possibly be doing another order including hoodies.