• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline shirts

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Hoodie Time? What kind of hoodies do everyone like? I hate the cotton ones but if that is what everyone wants we can have some printed as long as the powers to be are good with it.

Love the hoodies, but do you guys ever do just sweatshirts without the hoods?

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Hoodie Time? What kind of hoodies do everyone like? I hate the cotton ones but if that is what everyone wants we can have some printed as long as the powers to be are good with it.
I thought all hoodies were cotton :dunno:
As long as it's not zip up I'll be good.

BustedKnucklefilms said:

Whatever you guys get for your colored camo (BK) hoodies is awesome. I know it cost a little more, but man it is waay nicer than cotton. Just my 2c..

Re: Hardline shirts

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
8d894d532ce801ae0a4e2ff45b603348.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

We can print the same T-shirt design on some hoodies for you guys and make the shirts back available for preorder at the same time.

Question is: what kind of hoodie do you want? Black and Charcoal would be the options.

I can do a 7oz under armor type hoodie that is 100% polyester

Or an 8oz 50/50 pre shrunk hoodie?

I've never had an under armour hoodie but if they're less susceptible to shrinking then that gets my vote. Long sleeves barely reach my wrists as is. Tall sizes available?