• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline shirts

Re: Hardline shirts

What are the odds of me being able to buy the logo for a one time use and printing it at my house on a tall t shirt? Heck, I'd even draft up some legal documents about being drawn and quartered if I did anything illegal or unethical. I'd just love to be able to support the site, but Mr Jesus made me a giant.

The Luke said:
What are the odds of me being able to buy the logo for a one time use and printing it at my house on a tall t shirt? Heck, I'd even draft up some legal documents about being drawn and quartered if I did anything illegal or unethical. I'd just love to be able to support the site, but Mr Jesus made me a giant.

How tall are you guys??

I'm 6 foot 8 inches and over 400lbs so I'm not a skinny runt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6'4". All torso. To give you an idea. My wife is 5'6" and our hips are at the same height. She constantly talks about wanting to dissect me because my "bones must be ginormous"....

[ATTENTION TALL FAWKERS] There is now an option for XL Tall XLT, 2XL Tall 2XT, and 3XL Tall 3XT, they cost me an extra 2.50 per shirt so they are 20.50 and available as an option at checkout (PURPLE IS NOT AVAILABLE). :dblthumb:
At this rate we should be ready to order sometime next week SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN ASAP!

kmcminn said:
How many shirts have been ordered?

I could be way off here, but when you click on the link It shows (xxx available). I'm assuming it started around 1000 and it's down to 8xx now. So maybe 100 & change??

Maybe Matt will chime in on that Kevin.

smbroady82 said:
I could be way off here, but when you click on the link It shows (xxx available). I'm assuming it started around 1000 and it's down to 8xx now. So maybe 100 & change??

Maybe Matt will chime in on that Kevin.

This guy ^^^ has it figured out :dblthumb:

Re:

Done, 3 incoming. Thanks for getting this done to all involved.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Quick question- I ordered a shirt and haven't received it yet.... have other folks received theirs?

tonybolton said:
I heard sfwda was shipping them... :-*

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]EASY.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]........................................................ I believe they are on the front burner to be shipped VERY soon. I'll let Matt chirp in with info.

ADMINISTRATOR