• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline shirts

CHASMAN9 said:
Waiting on the person to get back from his trip out west. Patience... :popcorn:

ADMINISTRATOR
I know a guy who could do these for us if needed. I have used him in the past for the trucking company I worked for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kep01 said:
I know a guy who could do these for us if needed. I have used him in the past for the trucking company I worked for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and I do appreciate the offer, but we are good with what we have and I will keep your guy in mind for other events as they come up. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Doubt this is a thing, but I'd pay for the rights to use a logo on a tall hoodie for my own personal use. I'd love to have one. But the last two "Offroad" related hoodies I bought ended up going to the wife. They shrunk up a couple inches whenever I washed the dang thing.

Working on getting the Shirts added back to the site now in both Grey and Black. Then I will finalize the pricing on the Hoodies.

OK folks. As long as everyone is happy with the Shirts they got last year. We are doing the same ones. Available in Youth Sizes up to 4XL in Charcoal Gray and Black.
Order Link- https://bustedknucklegear.com/products/hardline-crawlers-members-only-tee

Working on Heavy weight hoodies now also.