• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock May 19-21

The Luke

The wife and I are headed to windrock for some camping and wheeling on the 19-21. I'm not sure exactly where we are camping yet. Probably just windrock campground since they have bathhouses.

I'm sure Tony will be there as long as it doesn't rain. We should have a big variety with us. As of right now it's my turd, ridered's xj, open diff yj on 33's, a teryx, hopefully 5bros exploder, and I think pholman is dragging his bucket of bolts out.

May have to make this one. Last time I rode with y'all was a blast. Trails were good and sloppy. Riding with Tony gets my stomach all tied up in knots. He does all the hard stuff and I have a hard time keeping up.

Besides, I heard ole pholman had one of them LS buggies and I've always wanted to say I've ridden with one.

Cmon man! Hope y'all can make it.

That ls ain't nothing special . My turd made it up the same hill he broke on. Lol

When his ole lady is driving is a different story. She shows everybody up.

Tony, I generally charge an appearance fee. I accept paypal.

Luke and ridered are smaller rigs. Gonna accommodate them. We can ride the hard stuff anytime. We will however keep moving. It'll be a good ride. I'm gonna con tony into taking us 10/12 after 16.

I'm supposed to go to a stupid wedding in rockwood that sat night. Gonna try to figure out something.

If so I'll be another small rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Windrock May 19-21

The Luke said:
Dang I hate being in the smaller rig category. I gotta change that crap
Ride what you like / can justify. Nobody payin us for this HOBBY.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Dang it. I'd like to make this....but my anniversary is the 19th and my oldest sons birthday is the 21st. So it don't look like I'll be able to get away that weekend....story of my life.

MoparMan said:
Dang it. I'd like to make this....but my anniversary is the 19th and my oldest sons birthday is the 21st. So it don't look like I'll be able to get away that weekend....story of my life.
Our anniversary is the 19th also. This trip was the wife's idea.