• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock May 19-21

tonybolton said:
Ride what you like / can justify. Nobody payin us for this HOBBY.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I know it. I'm collecting parts to throw that 44/60 in. That'll probably be a year or so out.

MoparMan said:
That's awesome!
Yea, she's alright most of the time.

I will put a disclaimer out, that we could get a call at any time that we've been matched and need to go pickup our baby. If that happens on this weekend, I'm bailing on all of you.

The Luke said:
Yea, she's alright most of the time.

I will put a disclaimer out, that we could get a call at any time that we've been matched and need to go pickup our baby. If that happens on this weekend, I'm bailing on all of you.

Haha, I heard that.

That would be completely understandable. Good luck to y'all on that buddy.

pholmann said:
No broady. That does NOT need to be your opinion of windrock. You need to come on a harder **** day.
Don't go making this all bunny trails. I'd like a challenge toward the end. The old lady will kill me if I break right off the bat. But if we hit atleast one good trail toward the end of the day, I'll be happy.

MoparMan said:
2001......bout to be 16 years married and 18 years together on May 31st
That's awesome man. Congrats. We've been together about 7 years. We knew each other for about 4 years before we ever started dating.

The Luke said:
That's awesome man. Congrats. We've been together about 7 years. We knew each other for about 4 years before we ever started dating.

Thanks buddy. We've known each other since 10th grade in school...but we didn't start talking/dating till we were in Panama City Beach for senior week after we graduated.

So yeah, for anybody wondering....when we got married I was 19 and she was 20. A lot of people ask how old our oldest kid is when they hear we got married that young. Our oldest is 11, so no we didn't get married that young cause she was pregnant....that's what people usually assume.

I really do think about y'all and hope that y'all can adopt when the time is right. My wife works at Children's hospital in Birmingham and she sees kids all the time that need adopted.

MoparMan said:
Thanks buddy. We've known each other since 10th grade in school...but we didn't start talking/dating till we were in Panama City Beach for senior week after we graduated.

So yeah, for anybody wondering....when we got married I was 19 and she was 20. A lot of people ask how old our oldest kid is when they hear we got married that young. Our oldest is 11, so no we didn't get married that young cause she was pregnant....that's what people usually assume.

I really do think about y'all and hope that y'all can adopt when the time is right. My wife works at Children's hospital in Birmingham and she sees kids all the time that need adopted.

Well dang man. Holler at me. I'm in the market for a kid or two. Lol

My wife works as an OT for metro school system in one of the rougher sides of town. So several of her kids are in foster care. Most have had such a rough past that it makes me sick.

It'll happen for us when the time is right. No clue when that will be. I know that I've not understood Gods timing on anything up to now, so I figure I won't until it's all said and done. Lol

OH your gonna have some challenges. Just figured we would ride some good trail riding trails before we make you climb 15 and stair steps.

jeeptj99 said:
Dang it I'm going to be in Ohio that weekend. Sounds like a good time though. Maybe next time.
You wheeling in Ohio or just vacationing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
You wheeling in Ohio or just vacationing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a truck show in Lima that we go to every year. We meet friends from all over the country there every year and hang out and act like 20 year olds again.

pholmann said:
OH your gonna have some challenges. Just figured we would ride some good trail riding trails before we make you climb 15 and stair steps.

Does 15 still have that big ass rock after the ruts?