• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock May 19-21

pholmann said:
OH your gonna have some challenges. Just figured we would ride some good trail riding trails before we make you climb 15 and stair steps.
I swear I think 15 is the one I did on 31's last year when it was sloppy as heck. Mike or ridered might remember better than I do.

pholmann said:
Probably. I like 15 for a warm up
I ran it backwards in fwd only. Mike had to snatch me up the big hills because how sloppy it was. But I bet I averaged over 20mph on the majority of the trail.

The Luke said:
I ran it backwards in fwd only. Mike had to snatch me up the big hills because how sloppy it was. But I bet I averaged over 20mph on the majority of the trail.

I'm pretty sure that 15 was the long, nasty muddy winch hill where Mike overheated the Exploder too.

In 6 hours we rode 45 miles that day with a couple of breaks to talk, couple of trail fixes, and getting lost a couple of times...

pholmann said:
No broady. That does NOT need to be your opinion of windrock. You need to come on a harder **** day.

I second that... You need to do Lions Den at sun down, wait for the dark, break a front yoke in the middle and then spend 2h recovering the rig in the night... ;D

Can't wait to be back stateside and ride with you guys. Looks like I'm missing out on all the fun stuff.

Bebop said:
I second that... You need to do Lions Den at sun down, wait for the dark, break a front yoke in the middle and then spend 2h recovering the rig in the night... ;D

Can't wait to be back stateside and ride with you guys. Looks like I'm missing out on all the fun stuff.

You'd have to drive a couple hours to go to Harlan to do that. ;D

ridered3 said:
I'm pretty sure that 15 was the long, nasty muddy winch hill where Mike overheated the Exploder too.

In 6 hours we rode 45 miles that day with a couple of breaks to talk, couple of trail fixes, and getting lost a couple of times...

I think your thinking of 16.

Tony I was gonna see if you wanted to take them 16-10-12 like we did a few weeks back. It was some cool trail riding. I love the creek trail.

tonybolton said:
16? Damn....yall hardcore. :'(
Damn right.

All joking aside, it was slicker than hell that day.
c0cefc91eacf627f8359b83c4aafe4c9.jpg

TBItoy said:
You'd have to drive a couple hours to go to Harlan to do that. ;D

Damnit, yeah, I messed up I thought about 16 @ windrock for the big winch fest that happened last time.

But the yoke breaking happened on Lions den in Harlan...

That said it just shows me that I have a winch problem and I tend to bring my riding buddies into it :****:

You do have a winch problem, the video you showed me had a jet engine, dual motor, turbo 20 feet per second winch!!!!! I never seen anything like it!! :****: