• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Mash Yer Motor Bash April 27 28 29 2018

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Had a blast this weekend. I talked with trey and he wants us back. Mark your calenders now. As always this is an open ride. Normal gate fees and rules. If you wanna bring an rv or camper contact the park to reserve spots. Anybody wants to come out and celebrate is welcome

BUG-E J said:
I just hope trey doesn't hide the track hoe from us next year.

Hey I told ya I found it and had a key just saying
Eddyj said:
I got you little buddy. Maybe by then you will get you some man axles.

Ehh. He's all about saving weight and being lite blah blah blah told him man up. Poundsign Rockwells fo life! Good meeting you eddy :dblthumb:

We just recently found out our youngest one had a play the weekend of this ride so it will be the weekend before or the weekend after the posted date. Either discuss it or I will pick the date within the next few months.

The weekends of the 5th. Steve Gordon and I are gonna throw a ride up at MM I believe the first weekend of April.

bad80cj said:
The weekends of the 5th. Steve Gordon and I are gonna throw a ride up at MM I believe the first weekend of April.
Thank you sir. Looks like we will be shooting for the weekend before then. Keep me posted on the Morrison ride.

The first weekend of may is OK with the ol lady. It's to celebrate her birthday so somebody better speak up.

Re: CHOC- Mash Yer Motor Bash tba

Ok so briannas play got changed to may so we can go back to the original date. Her birthday is april 28 so 27 28 29th of april. Come out and party at choccolocco.

P said:
Anyone headed out from Bham.. I could might make it a fly in and ride with like a big baller weekend :JRich:
**** im sure we could arrange that. Or rent a car and pay for the extra insurance coverage.. :woot:

Might have a hard time with that. Jacksonville got destroyed in the storms the other day. Most of the student housing is gone so I'd guess any hotels are booked if they are still standing. May want to check with Trey and make sure they are OK.

xjmarc said:
Might have a hard time with that. Jacksonville got destroyed in the storms the other day. Most of the student housing is gone so I'd guess any hotels are booked if they are still standing. May want to check with Trey and make sure they are OK.
O shot i didnt think about that. Nathan parrish lives close anybody hear from him?

Latest posts