• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC- Mash Yer Motor Bash April 27 28 29 2018

I just got off the phone with trey. He said it clipped the edge of the park but nothing major. Everybody is good and the park is open for buisness as soon as the roads are cleared. If you know the area he said it hit from jeffersons north.

Any report on Jefferson's, some how I see it getting looted because of all the money on the walls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like we are camping. Hopefully the buggy will stay together long enough to do a little night riding.

Well i went over everything today. If something falls off it wont be because it wasnt tight. If somebody that knows johns old route can get a group of us together id like to run it. Last time i rode with him was at a mym bash at chocco....

For an easy cruise, go out and around the pond on "Pond Road". For fun trail riding look for trails that go across the mountain. From "Forney or Broadway" over to "Arsenal". Then of course the main obsticals everyone will send you too "Backside, Boat Ramp, Hell's Revenge, Tonya's Peak", Pick Yor Poison (may be doable dry). Best long uphill route "Aresnal" to "Revege Trail", to "Hell's Revenge", take right and immediate left on "Cherry Bomb", at top take left "Terminator", or right, then immediate left (easier) called "Chainsaw", at top there is a nice lookout, stop and visit area, then take "Bypass" to bottom and take left and go up "TeePee" at top to "TeePee", (on "TeePee" don't take the JK line around the tree to the right, go up the real line up the left), you can either turn right and go down "Rubicon" or take left and a right and drop off "Cotton Spring". Note "Cotton Spring" has a drop off into an intersection, there is a bypass to the left coming down the hill, take it! Sure wish I could go show you around. Maybe next time. Remember "Tires Go Down!".

John sent me that in Oct 2016. It's about as good of a day as you can have riding.

Quote from Kmcminn in choc map thread.

Well we will be there before dark Friday to set up camp and get some grub. Everyone that plans on coming in before 9 am saturday park as far away from our tent town as possible, could be a long night. :drinkers:

bad80cj said:
gonna Rock out with my cock out! See y'all Saturday!

You may wanna bring some pants. With what trey was telling me last night this is gonna be a good turnout. Dont want to have to beat the womens off you while we wheel.

I'm gonna pencil myself in as a maybe for this one. My oldest is suppose to play in a softball tournament this weekend, but if not then I'll be there. :driving:

I talked to pete deck a few days ago. He says he is making it but im sure he will bitch out :flipoff1:

I'm out, still waiting on axle shaft. Don't even ask................................................................................... :mad:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm out, still waiting on axle shaft. Don't even ask................................................................................... :mad:

ADMINISTRATOR
Damn that sucks man. I have a 35 spline rear if thats what your looking for

I just confirmed casey marlow is going to make an appearance.

BUG-E J said:
Damn that sucks man. I have a 35 spline rear if thats what your looking for

I just confirmed casey marlow is going to make an appearance.

Thank you sir, but I have been waiting since Hawk Pride on an inner 14 bolt shaft!!!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Thank you sir, but I have been waiting since Hawk Pride on an inner 14 bolt shaft!!!!!

ADMINISTRATOR
Damn man. I will say it takes awhile to get custom shafts from them. Was it 300m?

Latest posts