• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORB Hill Killing for a Cause at BKORP Aug 18-20

BustedKnucklefilms

18358678_10210620037469414_4725088441556975517_o.jpg

ORB Hill Killin for a Cause is in its 3rd year!! This year the event will be for Daniel Dugger who was severely injured on April 1st. Daniel was helping with a RZR race/hill climb when he was struck in head with a football sized rock. He had to be air lifted to the hospital where he had to undergo emergency surgery. The proceeds this year will help pay his medical bill and his air evac ride. So come on out to Busted Knuckle Off Road Park in Stevenson, Alabama for some good trail riding and fun racing events.

Stay tuned for more details and updates.

There will be a raffle for prizes! $1 per ticket, you can purchase as many tickets as you like. Several big name companies have donated UTV parts and swag, so enter for your chance to win! We will have a dunk booth setup, $5 for 5 throws to try and dunk a driver! There will also be a UTV relay race, more details coming soon...

The gates at Busted Knuckle Off Road Park will open Friday, August 18 at 9a. Port-o-johns will be setup, as well as a food vendor. Primitive camping is available, so come stay all weekend! Gates will close Sunday, August 20 at 4p. All trails will be open throughout the weekend. Check the BKORP Notes section for local lodging and businesses. $25/day or $40/wknd per person. Kids 12 and under are free!

BUG-E J said:
I should be able to make this. Buggy racing or gayzr only?

Just RZRs right now, but I am sure we can come up with something fun if their is enough interest with the full size rigs

Looks like a group from mash yer motor racing might be showing. Anybody got a gayzr we can barrow to race?

I hate I'll miss it this year. Tip: Buy $200 in raffle tickets and you'll win $400 worth of stuff. I won so many light bars and goodie bags I gave them back to auction off.

Latest posts