• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORB Hill Killing for a Cause at BKORP Aug 18-20

yankster said:
I hate I'll miss it this year. Tip: Buy $200 in raffle tickets and you'll win $400 worth of stuff. I won so many light bars and goodie bags I gave them back to auction off.
Loan me 200 bucks

yankster said:
Broke. Have you seen my invoices??
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No but mine were the "super secret best buddy secret handshake discounts" so I can only imagine!

yankster said:
I hate I'll miss it this year. Tip: Buy $200 in raffle tickets and you'll win $400 worth of stuff. I won so many light bars and goodie bags I gave them back to auction off.

Sounds like a good plan! We have more and more raffle items coming in daily. Can't wait to do some riding this weekend!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Sounds like a good plan! We have more and more raffle items coming in daily. Can't wait to do some riding this weekend!
Psh. You mean for me to give you some driving lessons? :****: :woot:

Re: Re: ORB Hill Killing for a Cause at BKORP Aug 18-20

Mattman347 said:
Me and Abigail are going to try and make it too!! Will be our first time to BKORP, looking forward to it!
Get that kids some ear muffs or let her watch Old School. Either she will know all the words or will know when to hide her little ears.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: ORB Hill Killing for a Cause at BKORP Aug 18-20

lowbudgetjunk said:
Get that kids some ear muffs or let her watch Old School. Either she will know all the words or will know when to hide her little ears.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

She hung around Pholman all weekend...I think we are good. lmao :spin:

Mattman347 said:
Me and Abigail are going to try and make it too!! Will be our first time to BKORP, looking forward to it!
Make sure and holler at us!

Keller has donated a set of their RZR Ball Joints to the Raffle. Tickets are only $1 each!
20799537_10154693966226850_8914372105159993532_n.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I'll be happy to go hill for hill with you to see who is teaching who. :driving:
Intresting. I plan on doing some old school trail riding and leaf looking but I can show you I still got it before it gets dark.

Here is the Schedule for Saturday.

Drivers meeting for relay race 10am
Relay Race start at 10:30
Lunch break after
Hill climb drivers meeting 2
Hill climb to starts at 2:30 or later if relay race runs late
Raffle 6 or after Hill Climb if runs after.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Here is the Schedule for Saturday.

Drivers meeting for relay race 10am
Relay Race start at 10:30
Lunch break after
Hill climb drivers meeting 2
Hill climb to starts at 2:30 or later if relay race runs late
Raffle 6 or after Hill Climb if runs after.
Before I leave my safety stuff at home is it still gayzr only?

BUG-E J said:
Before I leave my safety stuff at home is it still gayzr only?

I would bring it just in case someone wants to loan you a rental. And you probably need a helmet just walking around..... ;D :rolf:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I would bring it just in case someone wants to loan you a rental. And you probably need a helmet just walking around..... ;D :rolf:
Now you know for a fact we wear our helmets all the time. Because of the reason you are insinuating. :****:

Ok this is friday before a race. Thats some discovery channel thing bothering us. What is that you see on our head. Safety first!
b9908b66c6001bb2f1a28ec513cf5d1d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts