• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORB Hill Killing for a Cause at BKORP Aug 18-20

Nitrous and motor mashing number 1 son! # 2 is being able to work on Monday

More goodies being added to the Raffle thanks to www.bustedknuckleoffroad.com and Jake Burkey.
20882194_10154700782151850_750969253865940395_n.jpg

Well we're here so it should be an awesome time tomorrow. Just a little Fyi if anyone is coming up tomorrow from the direction of Birmingham you better stop before exit 231 and get fuel. **** almost got serious.

Had a blast. There are some nasty ledges and good long rock trails. I will definitely be going back

Yup nice park for sure. I imagine on a wet day some of those trails will be real bad.

Had a great time for the day. Ran into BugEJ near Lil Ledge. Then went over to the waterfall trail for some fun before needing to head out early.
The park has a ton of potential.

I am glad everyone enjoyed the park! We know we still have a lot of work to do but the park has the potential to be one of the best. I love events like this where we mostly just ride and maybe do just some fun raicng. My team of Cody Martin, Michael Obrien and Myself dominated the Water Balloon Relay Race beating the next closest time by over a minute. This included driving the woods loop backwards, forwards, and blindfolded. It was the most fun I have ever had racing. :driving:

From Tabitha (ORB) - Thank you all for coming out. The event was awesome!!! I couldn't do this without the help of some awesom ppl!! Thank you for helping us Saturday Jil Bowles Gaines Amber Sutton Cody Martin Michael Obrien Nicolas Martin Brittany Canon Matt Myrick Carter Astin(his awesome wife and family) my brother Chris.Brad Wester Matthew Holm!! I'm sure I for for someone I'm sorry if so but thank you so much!!! We were able to raise around 5k to help Daniel R Dugger!!! The relay race was a blast!!! It really test you driving and listening skills. Forward, in reverse and blindfolded. All while trying not to pop a water balloon!! Can't wait until next event!!

The park truly awesome. We camped from Friday bout 6:00 PM till Sunday bout 12:30. All of the trails were marked very well and we even ran the new trails BKORP was just working on marked with ribbons ( seemed like maybe it was gonna be an extension of Northern Loop)

Cooper Kettle and the Northern Loop trail were def our favs as far as technical trails for UTV and I bet the buggy guys enjoy them as well

All the guys involved with BKORP should be very proud of what's been accomplished already and the future for this park will be an off roaders paradise playground

We were glad to be apart of the fund raising for Daniel and hope for the best in his recovery

Latest posts