• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid 2018 - March 17!!

So blessed to have such generous local shops that work with us on this event.

Allsouth Autosports has been an HUGE part of Crawling for Reid since day 1!!! Thank you Allsouth for all you do to support this event.

Check out Allsouth for all your off-road needs....Jeeps, Toyotas, all the full size trucks. They are a full service shop with custom fab capabilities.

RsxZT7y.jpg

RVBLApt.jpg

Rugged Ridge has been a big part of Crawling for Reid since our first year back in 2015. They have blown us away this year with such generosity.

Front and rear bumpers for the jeep giveaway!!!! AND

Goodies for the general raffle.

Thank you Rugged Ridge for your faithfulness to Reid and our event!!

0qnbkkC.jpg

Bn9e9PQ.png

Hy7V6fb.jpg

I know that there are multiple locations selling tickets. Is there anyplace near muscle shoals AL, selling tickets I have had a lot of people asking me where to get them.

Orca Coolers one upped themselves this year with this killer custom cooler they made and donated to the event raffle.

Orca Cooler - awesome
Orca Cooler with CFR logo - awesomer!!!!

WpsyjY0.jpg

Great company, great radios, if you want to communicate with your group...these are the radios you need!!!

Thanks Rugged Radios for your support to Reid and our event!!!!

NxootWa.png

itaopKu.jpg

Big thanks to Spidertrax Offroad for their continued help with our event. They have been a supporter of Crawling for Reid since 2015 and we are very thankful for them!!!!

yL0pQuy.jpg

VfTP7wq.jpg

Great shop, awesome people and quality work...you get all that at Tom's 4x4 Superstore in Chattanooga. Tom and the store have been all in for Reid and our event since day one, thank you Tom!!

fQHwhJT.jpg

nglOcQf.jpg

Get to Crawling for Reid in two weeks and get your grill on!!! Huge, Huge thanks to the Atlanta Grill Company (Roswell, Ga) for their amazing donation to our raffle. Someone will be winning a very sweet Mini Max Big Green Egg!!!

Thank you Atalanta Grill Company!!

WTNvAHX.jpg

e0qrYOb.png

ySLGHxv.jpg

Is there going to be any races/events like last year or just more of a get together and trail rides? Either option works for me, but just curious

Motobilt, in Dothan, Alabama makes some so damn fine parts...talented group of people there. Thankful to have them support Reid and our event again this year. Thank you Dan, Bobby and the all the Motobilt guys!!!!

XSRDWsA.jpg

APzEPHc.jpg

ridered3 said:
Is there going to be any races/events like last year or just more of a get together and trail rides? Either option works for me, but just curious

we were hoping for a UTV drag race type event but that is not confirmed yet.

Big, Big Thanks to EVO Manufacturing for their continued support and generosity to Reid and our event. Thank you EVO!!!!

EDUO9aG.jpg

Latest posts