• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid 2018 - March 17!!

Rough Country has been a supporter of Crawling for Reid for 4 years running. Very thankful to them and their donations!!

Thank you Rough Country!

RUzbGRT.png

tcDawg said:
we were hoping for a UTV drag race type event but that is not confirmed yet.
The fact that I don't get to almost flip an s10 cab truck in the totally wrong mud pit while blindfolded kinda makes me sad.

Teraflex makes some really quality parts. Thank you Teraflex for your help and support with our event, you help make our raffle!!!

v0lce2z.png

The Luke said:
The fact that I don't get to almost flip an s10 cab truck in the totally wrong mud pit while blindfolded kinda makes me sad.

Not so fast...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 275
All the fab and builder parts you need...right there at Ruffstuff Specialties.

Thank you Ruffstuff for your continued support to Reid and our event, you guys are great!!!!!

KKRsX3R.jpg

Thanks to Dometic we are raffling off one of these sweet portable refrigerators. These things are killer!!!!

Thanks Dometic

8r0sor2.png

bj8J0rp.jpg

Anyone from Kentucky going? I might need four 44" boggers picked up? If I can't make it. I'd be happy to pay you for your time.

Buy Real uk usa aussie passports online

Really interesting new documents provider: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

poolman said:
Anyone from Kentucky going? I might need four 44" boggers picked up? If I can't make it. I'd be happy to pay you for your time.
I can get them Nashville no problem. Just let me know.

The Luke said:
I can get them Nashville no problem. Just let me know.

Great, if I can't make it I'd really appreciate you picking them up, but hopefully I can get there.

Event week is here....Saturday at Adventure Offroad Park is looking to be epic. The raffle is full of killer items to win

Factor 55 has been super generous to us and really helped us out with our raffle. Closed System Winching for the win. Safer, Stronger, Smarter!

3cgQmmX.png

2mIJ3Re.jpg

love that Made in the USA stuff....get it at A to Z Fabrication!! They make quality products for all the jeeps, JK, XJ, TJ/LJ, YJ, MJ, ZJ, WJ you name it, they got it.

Thank you A to Z Fab for your generousity to Reid and our Event!

tzbfjcT.png

ridered3 said:
Is there going to be any races/events like last year or just more of a get together and trail rides? Either option works for me, but just curious

looks like there will be a bouncer drag race mid-day on Saturday!

Infinite Offroad in Murfreesboro, Tn has got all your off-road lightning needs. Check out their great website and killer 25 year warranty.

Thank you Infinite Offroad for your support!!!!!

nt7PnU6.png

Latest posts