• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid 2018 - March 17!!

If you want to rock out in your rock crawler there is one guy that can definitely make it happen. Crawltunes!!!!!

Crawltunes has been a Reid supporter for three years now. Thank you Crawltunes for your generosity!!!

ukKtgu1.jpg

b3Nr7bR.jpg

High Beam Offroad is a quality off-road lighting provider that has tons of huge catalog of lighting solutions for your rig. Check there website out online and there presence on FB. Great Prices!!

Thank you High Beam for your dedication and support to Reid and the event!!! See you at Adventure Offroad Park this Saturday!!

zWr4FSw.png

gwE2Atx.jpg

4 Wheel Parts has been a big part of our event since day one.

Big thanks to Jason and 4 Wheel Parts Marietta, Ga and Taylor and 4 Wheel Parts Birmingham, Alabama for their generosity.

qTW9lUe.jpg

8hdJBmh.jpg

tcDawg said:
looks like there will be a bouncer drag race mid-day on Saturday!

Thanks for the followup.

Anyone already there? Curious how busy it is getting.

Hoping to be there around supper time Thursday night.

Some dumbass threw his phone in the fire Friday night. Not going to say any names because theluke is a good guy and I'd hate to call him out like that

His boyfriend was probably texting him and he needed to destroy the evidence.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
Some dumbass threw his phone in the fire Friday night. Not going to say any names because theluke is a good guy and I'd hate to call him out like that

New meaning to the term "burner phone".

Had a great time, awesome weather (minus 45 minutes of rain Saturday morning). Rain was nice since it knocked the dust down. Main trails were crowded, as expected but was still able to ride quite a bit. Will gather and post some pics in a few days.

Raised quite a bit of money, but never heard final tallies for $ or attendance.

They are still trying to gather the final numbers, but thinking it is above $160,000.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pumpkin said:
They are still trying to gather the final numbers, but thinking it is above $160,000.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hell Yah, Hope it tops $200k for the Little Man... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

ADMINISTRATOR

Travis, just cause I set my phone on fire, doesn't mean I.cant use a computer.

Onepiece, you're just butt hurt because I didn't write you back,
boo. thumb.gif

Still some funny chit.

Had a killer time riding Friday night when it was nice and dry. Did 41 with Matt and Steve was actually able to do the left side at the top of the rock garden. Steve tried to break his rider in the right way and laid it over second trail we did. All in all good trip other than a couple drunks we had to deal with coming down the mountain Friday night.

Latest posts