• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling for Reid 2018 - March 17!!

ridered3 said:
New meaning to the term "burner phone".

Had a great time, awesome weather (minus 45 minutes of rain Saturday morning). Rain was nice since it knocked the dust down. Main trails were crowded, as expected but was still able to ride quite a bit. Will gather and post some pics in a few days.

Raised quite a bit of money, but never heard final tallies for $ or attendance.

I saw the over head pic on AOP's facebook, it looked like a lot more than last year

We had an absolute blast! The weather could not have been any better. Saturday morning it rained just enough to settle the dust and was sunny and blue sky the rest of the day, and Sunday was equally as good. We were thankful the rain held off.

We came up on Friday and stayed until Sunday afternoon and i would have to say this was one of the best wheeling trips i may have ever had.

We enjoy supporting this event, and look forward to going to it each year.

I would encourage anyone that has not attended Crawling for Reid to put this on your List of trips to do through out the year....it is worth it. And it will be a blessing to you.

Copied from the book of faces

What an amazing weekend. The fourth annual Crawling for Reid event was an amazing success! Thanks to all of our amazing supporters and vendors we had over 2000 people through the gate and raised $178,000 for Reid and Dr. Tolar's research team at the University of Minnesota. We are so overwhelmed and grateful to everyone that participated through donations, the jeep raffle or by attending the event and buying merchandise or participating in the bucket raffles. The Crawling For Reid community is absolutely the best! Thank you all so much for all you fo to support Reid and EB research!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What an incredible weekend!!! The 4th Annual Crawling for Reid event was an amazing success!

Thanks to all of our generous supporters and vendors we had over 2000 people through the gate and raised $178,000 for Reid and Dr. Tolar's research team at the University of Minnesota.

$178,000!!!

We are so overwhelmed and grateful to everyone that participated through donations, the jeep raffle or by attending the event and buying merchandise or participating in the bucket raffles. The Crawling For Reid community is absolutely the best! Thank you all so much for all you fo to support Reid and EB research!

STf8XXk.jpg

DMgKeec.jpg

rCrRQlF.jpg