• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Looking for Goodyear MTR 42 Stickies

matlock

I need a lead on 42" MTR Sticky Compound PLEASE... These are no longer produced but I'm looking for some sitting in a warehouse or shop ???

You send me the lead and I will pay you a bird dog fee $$$$

I will buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 tires thumb.gif

THANKS

When I worked at a Goodyear warehouse there was a stack of 5 that sat in the back for years. I left there 4ish years ago so I have no clue if they are still there or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matlock said:
Can you share which warehouse??
Thanks

It's in Stockbridge GA. Doubt you'll have any luck getting information though. It's ran by a third party and not Goodyear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dunno if 40's would work but bill baird has a bunch to sell

From FB:
Bill Baird has several tires to get rid of. Qty 12 new Size 40 Stickies. Qty 14 New DOT 37 , Qty. 6 DOT 40 all tires will be sold for $300 a piece. There are also 12 40 used stickies, Qty. 4 used 37 tires and 4 Used 40 DOT tires. Used tires will sell for $275 a piece. Please contact Bill to see these.

wizzo said:
dunno if 40's would work but bill baird has a bunch to sell

From FB:
Bill Baird has several tires to get rid of. Qty 12 new Size 40 Stickies. Qty 14 New DOT 37 , Qty. 6 DOT 40 all tires will be sold for $300 a piece. There are also 12 40 used stickies, Qty. 4 used 37 tires and 4 Used 40 DOT tires. Used tires will sell for $275 a piece. Please contact Bill to see these.

Where is Bill located at?

matlock said:
Thanks for the heads up thumb.gif I found some 42s but I'm trying to get some of these also :dblthumb:

Thanks again...

I saw Bill Baird was having a used sticky sale somewhere. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I saw Bill Baird was having a used sticky sale somewhere. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

It was the book of faces. I shared what was posted on the bill baird motorsports page above.

wizzo said:
It was the book of faces. I shared what was posted on the bill baird motorsports page above.

That's where I saw it Chris. Thanks.

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts