• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirt Drags at Biscuit Mountain May 28th

MattB

every tool box needs raisin wipes!
We will be hosting the first race on our 300 foot dirt drag strip at Biscuit Mountain ORV on May 28th. $10 a head and run what you brung!

Holy hell I wanted to ride here a few months back to tune my motor and heard yall were closed. It's close to the house so yall still got them nasty hills?

When is the park open. I'm coming up after the wounded warriors ride! :****:

You and Piper should both Mash Yer Motors and see who wins, you in the banks Rock Bouncer or Piper on his wicked sick 1997 Banshee booyang

Yall just send it!

money_pit_yj said:
You and Piper should both Mash Yer Motors and see who wins, you in the banks Rock Bouncer or Piper on his wicked sick 1997 Banshee booyang

Yall just send it!
So on a side note I was asked about "send it" yesterday. I have never seen it used till now. What the hell does it mean? Urban dictionary wasn't real clear. Seems it's kinda random and applies to pretty much anything you want it too?

BUG-E J said:
So on a side note I was asked about "send it" yesterday. I have never seen it used till now. What the hell does it mean? Urban dictionary wasn't real clear. Seems it's kinda random and applies to pretty much anything you want it too?

Im not sure, i just used it around you guys to sound cool. I heard it watching Larry Enticer. He is funny as crap, and I think the Send It thing just kinda caught on. For the record my previous post was the first time I have ever used it. I think it is like yelling YOLO right before you do something stupid that will kill you.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CALLING OUT CASEY.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]........................... :stir: :flipoff1: (please ad your smartass comments below).

ADMINISTRATOR

muddinmetal said:
Seems like another unnecessary phrase catered to the uneducated and un-jobbed :****:
18447005_10155320032362421_6690559103353071526_n_zps2kkvro4s.jpg

money_pit_yj said:
Don't be a hatter. You bottle up all that hate and just send it!

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaha :rolf:

Edit, wasent "Just gonna send it" on a YouTube video someone posted?????

As far back as I can remember, send it was a shooting term from a spotter to a shooter/sniper. When the clicks, dope, wind, target, everything is right in the glass. SEND IT. Always been a hardcore term to me. Don't want to be on the receiving end of that package.

Attachments

• images-2.jpg
    images-2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 259
The drag races this coming weekend will be postponed until June 25th due to insurance reasons. Sorry for the short notice.