• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Light the Night - July 21-23, 2017

Well the guy that I normally ride with might not make it, who all is going to be there for me to ride with? I hate going without a group...

I'm fairly sure I'll be there. You're more than welcome to ride with us. I think I'm going to be rolling in Saturday afternoonish and leaving that night or the next morning

jeeptj99 said:
I'm fairly sure I'll be there. You're more than welcome to ride with us. I think I'm going to be rolling in Saturday afternoonish and leaving that night or the next morning

Sounds good to me! Ill be there tomorrow, I don't have anything else going on so...

Mattman347 said:
Sounds good to me! Ill be there tomorrow, I don't have anything else going on so...

Look for a guy in a yellow tj on iroks he drives a black power stroke with a gooseneck with a sleeper on it. He's a buddy of mine and will be there tomorrow. Pm me your number and I'll holler when I get there.

Only tons picture of the ride but it was fun. Never been night riding before. Had a blast even though it was 100000 degrees.

Attachments

• IMG_2780.JPG
    IMG_2780.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 101
it was really HOT....we came through Chattanooga around 9 to 9:30 and the truck said 90 degrees and it probably did not get below about 80-85 all night. It was hard to fall asleep in the tent because of that.

Other then that it was good, we rode until we cut a tire and that was about 3:00 in the morning....if the temperature would have dropped into the upper 70's it would have been PERFECT!

I am hopeful that the August event will be a little cooler, if so it will be nice. I have always love to night ride and this will make you rethink riding in the heat of summer....it was a blast.

Latest posts