• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Light the Night - July 21-23, 2017

adventureoffroadpark

Join the Adventure Off Road Park for Light the Night! Ya'll asked for more night time events, we're going to deliver! Jeeps, buggies, and side by sides, we're going to fire up the lights and hit the trails with Guided Day & Night Rides, a Dinner Cruise, Camping, a Digital Scavenger Hunt, and more!

Anyone interested in a Swap Meet.......we are planning on adding one if enough interest.

jeeptj99 said:
Maybe. not sure yet. You and Luke going?

Undecided for me since none of my other buddies are going to be around for this trip. Luke is in Utah with the new kiddo for a bit longer.

Like I said I might. I'm not super stoked about night riding. If I go I will be putting around on the blues and greens killing time. Black trails during the day.

jeeptj99 said:
Like I said I might. I'm not super stoked about night riding. If I go I will be putting around on the blues and greens killing time. Black trails during the day.

Understand about night riding. We went down last year for the event for the guided night rides, which never materialized while we were there, so we just went exploring each night in our group of three.

Sure wish this was in the Fall when the weather is better temp wise and you can start night riding at 7ish instead of 9-10ish.

Mattman347 said:
I may be going to this, just got to confirm tomorrow! :drinkers:

Ill come if you loan me the motor out of the white truck. Just kidding, I would probably scatter it too.

A Ford said:
Ill come if you loan me the motor out of the white truck. Just kidding, I would probably scatter it too.

Good luck scattering that one, I have beat on it for a while now and the thing keeps coming back! The Carrillo rods have been holing up like a champ!

Who is ready? Bring all your spare parts and tools for the SWAP MEET. The trails are open all night. Join us for a fun night in South Pittsburg with tunes and food. Then after we will do what we love to do.....hit some trails....except for Gregg Carry......he likes to sit in the parking lot....just saying

adventureoffroadpark said:
Who is ready? Bring all your spare parts and tools for the SWAP MEET. The trails are open all night. Join us for a fun night in South Pittsburg with tunes and food. The after we will do what we love to do.....hit some trails....except for Gregg Carry......he likes to sit in the parking lot....just saying

Who is this, Batmobile Tom? :flipoff1: You go ahead and go up the hill and hold hands with Travis and Alex, I'll stay in the parking lot and keep Jen company. :cougar: :drinkers: Oh, and leave me a couple of Cubans before you go too. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

We can make Gregg.....spelled right this time.... curator of all swap meet parts so he doesn't have to hit the trails.....not starting anything....you know...just saying

adventureoffroadpark said:
We can make Gregg.....spelled right this time.... curator of all swap meet parts so he doesn't have to hit the trails.....not starting anything....you know...just saying

And I will leave you a nice big steamy pile of curator on your living room floor in the Chalet de Pickett!!! :butt: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts