• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rurnt' debit cards/ wallets

The Luke said:
I feel like if I had velcro, I'd feel like I was 12 yrs old every time I ripped it open.

lol it can feel that way. But you can adjust how tight everything is and adjust for cash.

I've got the original Trayvax but tend to only use it if I'm going out and don't want my full wallet. I do like their leather wallet just haven't decided to buy it yet.

Guys, just turn your cards upside down and put them in the middle where your paper money used to go. You will never break a card again. You don't need a hipster lovin' $150 tacti-cool tampon holder :****:

I guess I'm lucky, never broke a card, after a couple years they get scratches all over them. New wallets suck. Seems to take forever to break in.

muddinmetal said:
Guys, just turn your cards upside down and put them in the middle where your paper money used to go. You will never break a card again. You don't need a hipster lovin' $150 tacti-cool tampon holder :****:

But...but....bottle opener! :flipgotcha:

All BS aside, I can't afford that fancy one. $30 I can afford though. I go through a wallet about once a year.

creepycrawly said:
But...but....bottle opener! :flipgotcha:

All BS aside, I can't afford that fancy one. $30 I can afford though. I go through a wallet about once a year.

The thirty dollar one is a good one. I've had mine 2 years. It did bend but that was my drunk fat ass sitting on the edge of a tailgate.

Re:

I used to have similar issues. Going to a bifold and flipping the cards helped it. I haven't had a card break or get scratched since.

I was having issues with my id getting worn out rubbing against the "window". When i got a replacement i kept the old one in there like before and put the new one in backwards in front of it. Problem solved.

I was destroying 2-3 cards a year with a typical wallet. Also had bad back pain when I sat down and didnt take my wallet out of my pocket. Found a guy making learning to make Kydex holsters and had him make a me a minimalist wallet. Holds about 7 cards and has a money clip built in. Whenever I notice the cards are getting gritty, I toss the wallet in the sink and give it a rinse. Been using it for almost 4 years and haven't destroyed a card since I've had it.

Punkin85 said:
How does it do for carrying cash? I don't see a money clip on it anywhere.

The black elastic holds it. Hold on let me see if I can get tap talk to work or upload some pics to photobucket maybe. Wait I got to get cash first... where's tonyb at?

Trying this from my phone hopefully it works.

EDIT: so the sticky note is where your cash goes. you fold it up and stick it in there. Then the black Velcro elastic holds it tight to back. I leave mine slightly loose so I can slide my cards out and not have to mess with the Velcro everytime I need to pay for something.

Hmmmmmm....
fc8de06b15412f781b2849a66e7e767b.jpg

I'm gonna go with y'all some rough on shot mfers.

I'm still using my power ranger Velcro wallet, doesn't matter cause it never has anything in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
You never reported back.... I really want an element. My original is starting to wear out.

Report...they make good junk drawer fodder. Got them both but I can't bring myself to downsize that far. My current one is about to give up the ghost so I may try the leather one soon.

Latest posts