• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rurnt' debit cards/ wallets

creepycrawly said:
Report...they make good junk drawer fodder. Got them both but I can't bring myself to downsize that far. My current one is about to give up the ghost so I may try the leather one soon.

Well let me know how you like it. I want one I'm just a cheap bastard

Markrobinson said:
What about hanks belts wallets? Anybody use those? They look like a quality USA made leather wallet. Not tacticool, just tough leather.

https://www.hanksbelts.com/collections/usa-made-mens-wallets

I got a hanks gun belt when I started carrying, it's really good quality and has held up great. The leather is actually treated properly and the hardware hasn't tarnished at all in 3 years.

I'll put a wallet on my christmas list (my wife's family likes to exchange gifts, but they want specific lists via email with links to the exact item ::) )

jeeptj99 said:
Well let me know how you like it. I want one I'm just a cheap bastard

$55 and it's yours!

Attachments

• 8489D187-F1F7-4A66-A7A1-4C188B40D041.jpeg
    8489D187-F1F7-4A66-A7A1-4C188B40D041.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 112
stano said:
Anybody ever try flying with one of those? I know it's not a WMD, but the TSA may not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, TSA could question it. Anyone have issues at the airport?

TBItoy said:
I got a hanks gun belt when I started carrying, it's really good quality and has held up great. The leather is actually treated properly and the hardware hasn't tarnished at all in 3 years.

I'll put a wallet on my christmas list (my wife's family likes to exchange gifts, but they want specific lists via email with links to the exact item ::) )

Good to know. I think I'll be doing the same. My wife and kids can buy me a wallet with my money thumb.gif

I used to have that problem, solved it by rotating the cards front back and mag down/up when i put back in. now im married with kids so there no point in carrying a wallet.