• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Compressors for sale.

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
So I bought these compressors from my dads neighbor who works in maintenance at the university of Alabama. Both of these come from there. The greenish-blue one was fully operational when removed, just replaced for a larger unit. The other one was one he got from them when they were cleaning out their extra inventory items. Both of these are three phase motors and I have a phase converter that I can sell as well if needed. I bought these with the intention of rebuilding the greenish-blue one and just putting the other one together for my personal shop but to be honest I just don't want to fool with them. Both are Quincy brand compressors and they still have parts kits available for both. $400 for the pair and another $200 for the converter. Located in Tuscaloosa, AL.

*********price drop from $500 for the pair to $400 for the pair.*********

Attachments

• IMG_6656.JPG
    IMG_6656.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6657.JPG
    IMG_6657.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 85
Could you post the model and revision numbers from serial tag? And a closer picture of unload control on side of compressor? Some with double unloader can easily be set up for continuous operation. Regardless it's hard to beat a Quincy.

Shortbus said:
Could you post the model and revision numbers from serial tag? And a closer picture of unload control on side of compressor? Some with double unloader can easily be set up for continuous operation. Regardless it's hard to beat a Quincy.

Yes I can. Might be tomorrow as I am not home at the moment.

From the looks of them, the green one has the adjustable unloader (can be run continuously) and the blue one will require a check valve to unload in the off cycle. A quincy is definitely top of the line and parts are readily available. You could even replace the motor with a single phase as long as it's not over 7.5 hp and still have a great deal on air. GLWS

Latest posts